Terason uSmart 3300

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJPAIN

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Sonosite M-Turbo is at the end of lease and therefore end of warranty. Sonosite wants a crazy amount to extend the warranty. No surprise as they want to sell new units. Sonosite is too overpriced for the image quality. While I would love the Philips unit that has GREAT image quality it is even more outrageously priced. I have looked at the new Terason t3300. Price is much more favorable than Sonosite. Anyone have one of these and able/willing to give me a review? Also would love to hear any recommendations of other units to look at.

Members don't see this ad.

i remember looking at Mindrays.... i thought they had similar image quality but less expensive?

it is made in China tho, so definitely not Made in USA...

Members don't see this ad :)
My Sonosite M-Turbo is at the end of lease and therefore end of warranty. Sonosite wants a crazy amount to extend the warranty. No surprise as they want to sell new units. Sonosite is too overpriced for the image quality. While I would love the Philips unit that has GREAT image quality it is even more outrageously priced. I have looked at the new Terason t3300. Price is much more favorable than Sonosite. Anyone have one of these and able/willing to give me a review? Also would love to hear any recommendations of other units to look at.

Hello,

I work for United Medical Instruments, Inc. (UMI Ultrasound). We are the Master Distributor for Terason. I actually have a 3300 sitting in my home office and would love to show you the image resolution in a live, online demonstrations. If you would like to participate, please email me.

Reactions: 1 user