Terminally ill LSU mascot tiger receives stereotactic radiation for sarcoma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Couldn't they just silently replace him? Is anyone going to look that closely and be like, "HEY! THAT'S A DIFFERENT TIGER!" Can the average football fan even tell the difference between one tiger and another? I certainly wouldn't be able to.

Members don't see this ad :)
Couldn't they just silently replace him? Is anyone going to look that closely and be like, "HEY! THAT'S A DIFFERENT TIGER!" Can the average football fan even tell the difference between one tiger and another? I certainly wouldn't be able to.

Once the market is flooded with new grads, hospital administrators will say the same thing about replacing more expensive, employed senior Rad Oncs.

*rimshot*

Thank you folks, I'll be here all week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
"LSU Tigers mascot Mike VI has cancer, won't take field this season"

Seriously???
He got a bunch of fields probably...

Reactions: 1 user
They SBRT'd his spindle cell sarcoma. I was in town that week and tried to call ahead to see if I could watch the sim, planning or treatment (I'm from Louisiana). No such luck.

If you search Baton Rouge advocate Mike tiger cancer you can find a bunch of stuff like his CT and some pics of them wheeling him in for CT sim and treatment.

HIPAA violation!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Well residency is certainly preparing us to deal with serpentine comodo dragon beings. I could see myself looking into lizard or alligator rad onc if I cant find a job in a few years.

Last edited: