USMLE/COMLEX Test Prep Week Raffle: Step 1 High Yield + 3 Month Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For SDN's Test Prep Week, we are giving away a free USMLE® Step 1 High Yield + 3 Month Qbank valued at $599!

Here's how you enter:
1. Ask us a question or leave a comment on one of our SDN Test Prep Week forum threads.
2. SDN will select and notify the winner after Test Prep Week.

Ask us a question. Leave a comment.

Members don't see this ad.

For SDN's Test Prep Week, we are giving away a free USMLE® Step 1 High Yield + 3 Month Qbank valued at $599!

Here's how you enter:
1. Ask us a question or leave a comment on one of our SDN Test Prep Week forum threads.

What makes your test company unique from the others?

Im interested in the qbank but for a short period ~1 month. Do you have a discount for something like that?

Members don't see this ad :)
For SDN's Test Prep Week, we are giving away a free USMLE Step 1 High Yield + 3 Month Qbank valued at $599!

Here's how you enter:

I love Kaplan! How many questions are included in the test bank?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Do you have seperate high yield q bank?
We don't have a specific high yield Qbank per se but believe that all 2100 questions found in the product are extremely test like and will get you an accurate representation of the exam

Im interested in the qbank but for a short period ~1 month. Do you have a discount for something like that?
Yes. You can use the promo code MYDOC15 to save 10% off our 1 month Qbank. This 10% discount can be stacked on top of the 30% off AMA members save making it available for as little as $62.

To learn more about all the discounts we're offering this week visit our forum titled SDN Test Prep Week Special: 10-40% Off

To learn more about other discounts currently available visit our thread titled

Last edited:
Are the High Yield audio lectures available in offline format to listen to on the way to school/clinic?

How does high yield Kaplan compare to other prepared lectures by other prep companies such as DIT, etc?

Are the High Yield audio lectures available in offline format to listen to on the way to school/clinic?
Unfortunately our lectures currently aren't available in an offline format. You must be logged into your kaplan homepage to view them.

How does high yield Kaplan compare to other prepared lectures by other prep companies such as DIT, etc?
Both DIT and Kaplan have a similar # of lecture hours however I think there are a number of differences between the two programs. A major difference is that with Kaplan's Until Your Test Access you receive access to all our video lectures the moment you sign up unlike DIT which only gives you access to a portion of the lectures initially. Because of this it is easier to use our lectures for in curriculum review during the school year. Additionally our programs inclusion of quizzes that consist of USMLE style questions at the end of each topic not only helps ensure you understand the content you've reviewed but also ensure that you understand how that content will likely be tested on the exam. Finally our program is cheaper then DITs even if you choose to purchase both the lectures and our Qbank together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi Kaplan.

Do you have an opportunities to publicize / recruit for practice test on med school campuses ?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I took a Kaplan course to prepare for my MCAT and I loved it! The instructor was very helpful and the resources helped me attain the score I wanted in order to successfully apply to med school. Now that I will be attending med school next fall, I would love to continue to use Kaplan resources in order to help me prepare for the Step 1. Thank you Kaplan!

Kaplan notes so far is very helpful for my exam prep to understand basics, but feel lost to focus which is more important concepts for the exam. I want to try high yield course step 1 prep!