Testing locations in Southern California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pusheen

silently judging
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I'm registering for the late August MCAT. Has anyone had any experience with the testing locations in Orange County/LA? There are about 5 or 6 within a 45 minute radius of my house, so I may as well pick a good one.
I found some random yelp reviews, but they were all pretty old and rather unintelligibly written.

Any experience, either postive or negative would be great :)

Members don't see this ad.

As someone who has taken tests at multiple locations, there really is not much variance in Prometric sites.

If you are concerned about some specifics, then you would need to post the location you are talking about.

Reactions: 1 user
I guess right now I'm trying to decide between the prometric centers (Anaheim, Culver city, Lake Forest) and the satellite centers at colleges (Coastline, NR Computer learning center, ect)

I see, I cannot comment on any of those specific centers - but Prometric has been consistently adequate.

I would try to get more information on the college centers or choose the closest Prometric.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not all prometric centers are equivalent. I would check yelp and see what the conditions are like.

I went to a shady one my first time taking the test, and my computer crashed twice and the staff were uncooperative.

Reactions: 1 user
Not all prometric centers are equivalent. I would check yelp and see what the conditions are like.

I went to a shady one my first time taking the test, and my computer crashed twice and the staff were uncooperative.
Ya, so I've heard. -_-