This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How was the interview today like? Thanks!
The interview was about 15-20 minutes long. They asked the usual questions (Introduce yourself, why pharmacy, your career goals and some scenerio based questions). Overall it was a pleasant experience and everyone was very nice, especially Mrs. Davis :)They make you feel very comfortable so just be yourself and you'll do great! Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview was about 15-20 minutes long. They asked the usual questions (Introduce yourself, why pharmacy, your career goals and some scenerio based questions). Overall it was a pleasant experience and everyone was very nice, especially Mrs. Davis :)They make you feel very comfortable so just be yourself and you'll do great! Best of luck!
Thanks I appreciate

I have received acceptance. Is there a Facebook page by chance?
I don't think there is one yet, but from what I've seen on past threads, Facebook pages were made around this time (March-May). Just waiting for one to be made I suppose ha

I got in as well where is the FB page at least we get to know one another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can make a group, but it'll be closed like ones I've seen before. Facebook does require I add at least one friend in order to create a new group. If anyone wants to help me get this started just let me know. The name of the group would be titled: TSU College of Pharmacy Class of 2022

Last edited:
I can make a group, but it'll be closed like ones I've seen before. Facebook does require I add at least one friend in order to create a new group. If anyone wants to help me get this started just let me know. The name of the group would be titled: TSU College of Pharmacy Class of 2022

I will make a facebook acount so we can get started on the page.

Has anyone had an interview with TSU on March? I submitted my application on January & did not receive any email about interview :(

Same here ! I submit my application on late January and still have not heard anything about the interview. I talked with Miss Davis in February, she told me that I should receive the email in the first week of March for the interview (for 3/20 - 3/22) , but still I didn't receive anything. A friend of mine apply in February said he received an email stating that the next interview will be in April

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question. Did you guys have to create a profile and submit a GRE test score?

I submitted my application in January and recieved an email 2 weeks before my interview on March 20. Hope this helps. I haven’t heard back yet.

Has anyone had an interview with TSU on March? I submitted my application on January & did not receive any email about interview :(
I did. I received it two weeks before March 20 interview date.

Does anyone have waited list at TSU Pharmacy?
I was put on the "alternate list" back in February, which is the waitlist. When were you put on there? Have you been told when we should hear from them? What are your stats?

I was put on the "alternate list" back in February, which is the waitlist. When were you put on there? Have you been told when we should hear from them? What are your stats?
Sorry for my fault. I mean alternate list. I was put on November. I don’t know when we should hear from school. Do you know? Also, my stats :66

I think I was told we should hear back on April 18th or 23rd. I called Mrs. Davis and she verified that date with me, can you call and see when she tells you so that we can get some peace of mind?

I think I was told we should hear back on April 18th or 23rd. I called Mrs. Davis and she verified that date with me, can you call and see when she tells you so that we can get some peace of mind?
May be I will wait until the days you said, and after that, I will call to ask. Do you know how many people on the alternative list?

can someone please put the link for the fb group on this?? i keep searching for it & cant find it

can someone please put the link for the fb group on this?? i keep searching for it & cant find it

Same here I have been looking for it had haven’t found it. Also is anyone looking for a roommate

Same I've looked for the fb page as well. Did anyone make the fb page yet?

If you search TSU College of Pharmacy Class of 2022, you'll see it now.

Did you hear back from Tsu?

I got an admission offer email just today at around 3:50pm.

No, alternate list people still haven't hear anything yet. We should hear back by April 30th according to Mrs. Davis.

Congrats! Do you plan on attending TSU for pharmacy?
Thank You! Yes I do. It's the only school I even applied for. They give us until today to accept the admission offer, so a few spots will probably open by the end of the week for the alternate list prospects.

My friend get accepted into the program by email today, his interview date was April 17. I get accepted by provisional condition by email today also around 3:45 pm, my interview date was April 19. I have another friend still waiting for the invitation, she contact Miss Davis and was stated that she will hear about the decision after May 7. TSU give me until May 9 to confirm so I think the next round of invitation will be around that May 7-May 9.I hope this help those that on the waiting list. Trust me, I'm so nervous with the waiting that I actually get ill from February till now. Hang on tight ..... your guys are almost there.

For those who got accepted, have y’all received y’alls hard copy letter of acceptance yet?