Other OT-Related Information Texas Tech Occupational Therapy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aaaben92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted to the Texas Tech Occupational therapy school! I am looking for a roommate. I have a dog so I would love a house or an apartment with a dog park. If anyone is looking for a roommate, let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I was recently accepted to the TTU Occupatonal Therapy program as well, are you still looking for a roommate?

Hi! I was also accepted to the TTU OT program and was hoping to find a roommate. Do either of you know if a Facebook page has been started?

Members don't see this ad :)
Watch this hilarious video and learn more about what OT is!

I was recently accepted to the Texas Tech Occupational therapy school! I am looking for a roommate. I have a dog so I would love a house or an apartment with a dog park. If anyone is looking for a roommate, let me know!
If you guys dont all mind to post your stats, I am applying to TTU this upcoming cycle!

Yeah Im thinking about applying this upcoming cycle as well! Do you know anything about this school? I can't find anything about TTU on this forum =/