Thank the people who helped you!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahd929

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just in case anyone hasn't done this yet, make sure you thank the friends, family, and significant others who have had to put up with you being a whiny maniac for the past two months (or, in my case, 8 months - since i started studying).

after i got my scores and had a chance to take a deep breath and relax, i instantly realized that my wife is an absolute saint for not leaving me after the 18th time i threw my test prep book across the room and curled up into a useless, slobbering blob. in all seriousness though, she was there during some of the most stressful months of my life and never wavered, quizzing me with flashcards, driving me to and from kaplan, and working her butt off while i was living like a college student. if you have a similar support network, let them know how grateful you are.

and yes, i have told all of this to her as well. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I thanked my friends endlessly during the whole ordeal for putting up with my constant interjections of MCAT material, my MCAT whining, and simply asking me and checking up on how I'm doing.

This is only a small break from whining though...it'll begin again soon if you know what I mean! :D

I want to thank my family, friends and the people on Ebay who made bootleg KAPLAN and the AAMC exams available to a broke, cheap-ass dude like me. If it wasn't for those exams, I wouldn't have had the score I have. I also want to thank DC comics and Marvel Entertainment for putting out quality comics that helped me improve my verbal scores but made it impossible for me to read stuff without pictures....hey hey I am NOT DONE....(cutting in with music).