DAT The DAT Professor All the Help you Need

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StudyBarn

The Study Barn
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The DAT Professor is an online study guide dedicated to you getting into the dental school of your choice. For over 5 years we have been helping future dentists reach their career goals. All of the high quality content, including explanations and feedback is provided by experienced DAT instructors and dental school professors.

Members don't see this ad.

How many practice questions do you provide and do they have explanations to the answers?

Does the DAT Professor include any PAT review materials?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes Tina. It has PAT questions.

Hi emthichrangdep. There are over a thousand questions all with explanations.

I am very interested in your product. How long has it been around? Is it possible to study by subjects or are the questions random? Do you see this as a supplemental product to cover material already studied or would it also be well suited for someone starting from scratch to learn the material?

Thanks!

I think my questions about this product basically echo everyone else's in this thread. Along with that though, I was wondering are these just practice questions or are they presented in full DAT format with scoring much like DAT Achiever/Topscore or is it more like DAT Destroyer which is just loads of practice questions.

I'm so stressed out for the DAT, I need as much help as I can get!

"All the help you need'' sounds good enough to me!