The First Batch Hullabaloo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great post. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand it will not benefit me to submit my application until AADSAS has received, verified, and processed (uploaded) all essential portions of my application.

Let's say my application is complete with the exception of my LORs, transcripts, and DAT:
  • My transcripts were submitted on Aug 10th.
  • My final LOR was received by its collection service on Aug 15th.
  • I take the DAT on Aug 20th.
Considering suggested delivery/verification/processing times, I determine projected "upload dates" (ignore date accuracies)
  • Transcripts: Aug 20th (GPA calculated: Aug 29th)
  • LORs: Aug 29th
  • DAT: Aug 29th
Therefore, does it benefit me in any way whatsoever to submit my application prior to Aug 29th, generally speaking?
And DAT will take a mínimum of 2 weeks. So You should submit ASAP. And schools will just wait for your other stuff DAT and LORs and such

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for this thread

And I know it's provided to hopefully ease the perfectionism is all of us, but it's actually fueling mine! I'm hoping to get my app done in June next year even though I'll have just one course left in-progress which will be done July 4th :)

I almost hyperventilated. Then I read "hullabaloo" and smiled. Thanks for that.