The Holidays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

janedoe88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if OptomCAS is open during the holidays? I need to update my GPA and send in the transcripts and I don't know if there will be anyone to input my new transcript...also do any of the admissions committees meet during the holidays, like between Christmas and new years? or this week before christmas?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if OptomCAS is open during the holidays? I need to update my GPA and send in the transcripts and I don't know if there will be anyone to input my new transcript...also do any of the admissions committees meet during the holidays, like between Christmas and new years? or this week before christmas?

no one knows? :(

I think you should call them. Most places usually take Dec. 24-25 off and start again the next day. If OptomCAS closed for the holidays, you should see a notification on the main page when you login.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you should call them. Most places usually take Dec. 24-25 off and start again the next day. If OptomCAS closed for the holidays, you should see a notification on the main page when you login.

I tried calling OptomCAS today and no one picked up the phone- i guess that means they're closed :(