The "I've been accepted to ______ and will be attending ______" thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artist2022

DDS šŸ¦·šŸŽ“āœ”
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's see how active this thread will be. Follow the format and post where you'll be attending. This can also be used to see where applicants are turning down spots, which means there's hope for those waitlisted at specific schools.

Congrats and good luck! šŸŽ‰šŸ‘šŸ„³

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Thought Iā€™d get the ball rolling. Iā€™ve been accepted to Creighton, Case Western, NYU and Minnesota.

Iā€™ll be attending The University of Minnesota!!
Row the boat and Ski-U-Mah!

1671157965161.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
I've been accepted to no where and will be attending my mother's basement.

• Sad
  • Hmm
Reactions: 22 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thought Iā€™d get the ball rolling. Iā€™ve been accepted to Creighton, Case Western, NYU and Minnesota. Iā€™ll be attending Minnesota!!
congrats!!!

Reactions: 1 users
i've been accepted to UCLA and Upenn and will be attending UCLA (most likely).

Thanks for all the emotional support guys!

Reactions: 11 users
I've been accepted to OHSU and Midwestern AZ (my top 2 schools). And I will most likely be attending OHSU! So much of my anxiety has been lifted off my shoulders, maybe I can finally sleep! šŸ˜…

Reactions: 9 users
I've been accepted to UConn! I'll most likely attend but would like to see what happens when I interview at Columbia. I will be turning down my interview invites to ASDOH and Nova which are occurring in January and February, as well as turning down my waitlist-to-interview spot at MWU-AZ. I've turned down Temple as I did not take the Casper test. Congrats everyone and fingers crossed for those who are waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 7 users
Iā€™ve been accepted to Marquette and Iowa, and I will be attending Iowa! Go Hawks!!!

Feeling great as a first-gen Latina student!!!! Had a 3.3ish GPA and 18 DAT!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I was accepted into UNC, USC, Tufts, Marquette, and Maryland. Glory to God! I will (most likely) be attending UNC.
Stats: 3.5cGPA, 3.3ish sGPA, 19AA, 18TS, 21 PAT. (Don't judge just based on stats though, I had a lot of stuff outside of that :) )

Reactions: 13 users
I'm seeing all great choices! UCLA, UConn, OHSU, UNC, Iowa, Minnesota, all great schools. Nice work! Relax the rest of the year and good luck.

Reactions: 4 users
I was accepted into UNC, USC, Tufts, Marquette, and Maryland. Glory to God! I will (most likely) be attending UNC.
Stats: 3.5cGPA, 3.3ish sGPA, 19AA, 18TS, 21 PAT. (Don't judge just based on stats though, I had a lot of stuff outside of that :) )
Congratulations! Are you in IS or OOS for UNC?

I've been accepted to UOP and Maryland, and I will be attending UOP!

Reactions: 3 users