The most inappropriately dressed students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Doesn't it really depend on how she looks? It's like the old hirsute fat man in speedos compared to the Olympic swimmer. Why not display a young and beautiful body? I really don't mind seeing tight pants on healthy women. The gluteus maximus is just a muscle after all.

Members don't see this ad.

I think there may have been some super short denim shorts in the mix as well. It was a while back so it's a little fuzzy, I just remember seeing it and thinking "man, that seems inappropriate."

I may be a bit of a stickler, but my take is that I generally don't care where the clinic is or what population is being served, front desk staff (and obviously providers as well) need to at least be business casual (or in scrubs, if you're into that kinda thing). It just sends a message regarding the professionalism of the clinic as a whole. Even if it's a university clinic, you still don't want clients to think the providers are going at it half-heartedly because of the setting.

Reactions: 3 users
Maybe this is just me, but I loved to dress up when I was working the front desk as a first year.