The Official Fall 2009 Interview Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teucer

I'll take an M-14 any day
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
Keeping abreast with other forums of this type, it's time we AuD graduate school hopefuls start an interview thread of our own!

Been offered an interview? Want to share it with others? Post it here! :woot:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
James Madison
AuD2B

:welcome:
Keeping abreast with other forums of this type, it's time we AuD graduate school hopefuls start an interview thread of our own!

Been offered an interview? Want to share it with others? Post it here! :woot:

Does anyone know if Vanderbilt has interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also have an interview at JMU. I'm excited!

i guess i kind of ruined the anticipation of this reply in the subject line... :laugh:

my interview date is fri, feb 27 - anyone with me?

AuD2B, When is your JMU interview? Mine is either 2/20 or 2/21........maybe I'll see you there?

Interview for the Long Island (Au.D.) Consortium on March 2nd!! received a phone call.

for those that have interviewed can u post some of the questions that they ask? thx :D

James Madison
AuD2B, Skister

Long Island Au.D. Consortium
gymgrl7

Texas Tech University
teucer

University of North Carolina
Hearatic

:luck:

congratulations everyone on your interviews! i do not envy you- i hate interviews! good luck!

James Madison
AuD2B, Skister

gymgrl7

Nova Southeast University
greenlinebusco

Salus University
greenlinebusco

Texas Tech University
teucer

Hearatic

All right, teucer! Good luck on your interview in TX

Thanks; now if I could get ahold of someone so that I can finish scheduling it I'll be good to go!

Thanks; now if I could get ahold of someone so that I can finish scheduling it I'll be good to go!

thats all part of the thinning out process :D good luck

I have an phone interview at Texas Tech, do you know why their attrition rate for Au.D. is a mere 50% ?

James Madison
AuD2B, Skister

gymgrl7

Nova Southeast University
greenlinebusco

Salus University
greenlinebusco

Texas Tech University
teucer, isis novak

Hearatic

Just finished my interview with Texas Tech...for anyone still waiting to interview, you should be trying your best to try and figure out a time with your assigned faculty member as soon as possible. Interviews are scheduled to end some time within the next two weeks. :zip:

Just finished my interview with Texas Tech...for anyone still waiting to interview, you should be trying your best to try and figure out a time with your assigned faculty member as soon as possible. Interviews are scheduled to end some time within the next two weeks. :zip:
Hope it went well, Teucer. Best of luck!