The Official: "I am feeling fairly calm" thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daichi Katase

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I dunno. If it goes well....which it should because i have studied my ass off for 2 months....then good. If it doesn't go well...then there is august. There is esentially no point in stressing out. :thumbup:

I am done studying and i am ready.

Members don't see this ad.

Even though I still hate verbal with a vengeance because of my fluctuating scores...I'm ready. I'm calm and probably won't talk to anyone or laugh the entire day. During the lunch break I'll sit in the campus field and stare at the sky...listening to music. I'll be emotionless during test-time and take everything as it comes...letting nothing intimidate me.

There's no way I'm taking this thing again in August, no way in hell. =D

Yeah I forgot to say it as well, lots of good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel like it's the calm before the storm. i'm doing nothing mcat related at all today. and if i get stressed, retail therapy.

just doin some verbal today to go thru techniques...goin thru flashcards...nothing after 3pm...watch some bball games tonight and go to sleep...

ive got a buddy whose highest score is 21 on aamc 7 last week...he is studying till 8pm...and yet he has hope he will get a 27...when i think of his situation i feel a lot better and more calm...

jon0013 said:
just doin some verbal today to go thru techniques...goin thru flashcards...nothing after 3pm...watch some bball games tonight and go to sleep...

ive got a buddy whose highest score is 21 on aamc 7 last week...he is studying till 8pm...and yet he has hope he will get a 27...when i think of his situation i feel a lot better and more calm...

haha nothing better than getting pleasure from other's misfortunes :)

I think Im going to listen to some AO for a few hours then do yoga until bedtime. I'm suprisingly calm too...hmmm

I looked over some stuff for an hour in the morning and that'll probably be it as far as MCAT review goes. I WANT to feel calm but there's thia queasy feeling like my gut is going to come out of my ass and since the beginning of this week my left eye has been twitching like crazy. But I am trying my best to be calm :scared:

RayhanS1282 said:
I looked over some stuff for an hour in the morning and that'll probably be it as far as MCAT review goes. I WANT to feel calm but there's thia queasy feeling like my gut is going to come out of my ass and since the beginning of this week my left eye has been twitching like crazy. But I am trying my best to be calm :scared:

lol my right eye was twitching the whole week -- really annoying!

good luck everybody

Thats a sign of fatigue( the eye twitching that is)- get some sleep!

My girlfriend said i was talking in my sleep about what the different side chains of amino acids were... god i hope i can get to sleep tonight

I think im gonna be a bit antsy until the proctor tells me to "break the seal," at that point in time i will be trying my hardest not to misread a question, which seems to compose most of my mistakes.

Good luck to all, and if you are thinking of bailing out until august, please stay and bring the curve down for all of us! ;)

Call me crazy, but I'll probably study about 6 hours today. It's not that I'm unprepared - I think I'm as prepared as can be, and I've been doing well on practice tests. But other than going to class and to the gym, I can't really think of anything that I can do that wouldnt feel meaningless compared to preparing for the MCAT. I'm not going to work or doing anything for my student org this week, so I guess I don't know what else to do. *shrug* Oh well, good luck to all of you! I think we're all going to do very well. :D

P.S. Tigress, love that new avatar! :thumbup:

I'm calm.. but can we bring our drivers license as our ID with a picture and signature on it?

I misplaced my social security card somewhere around the house

Feeling pretty relaxed, just have a couple of meetings at work today and chilling out the rest of the time. I'm lucky to have such a flexible job.

I skimmed all the little "MCAT Favorites" margin notes in the big Kaplan review book a little earlier.

Can't wait to get it DONE, then I am going to do tons of hiking/biking/climbing with my weekends coming up.