The Official Pictures Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please share your class pictures in this thread. Remember, it must be dental related (your classmates, community service functions, dental social events, your school, your faculty, etc.) for this thread to stay in the Dental Forum.

Members don't see this ad.

Haha :laugh:

The Beastie Boys costumes. Classic.

Listen all of ya'll, ITS A SABOTAGE

I Can't Stand It I Know You Planned It
I'm Gonna Set It Straight, This Watergate
I Can't Stand Rocking When I'm In Here
Because Your Crystal Ball Ain't So Crystal Clear
So While You Sit Back and Wonder Why
I Got This ****ing Thorn In My Side
Oh My god, It's A Mirage
I'm Tellin' Y'all It's Sabotage

Oh what a song. Light years ahead of its time!
:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard that NYU just had a Halloween party for the students.... anyone would like to volunteer and put some pictures on here??? its nice to see some spooky dental students!

A link would do it as well

Comet

you need a NYU password to see the photos...what an awesome party

over 600 people showed up and open bar!!!

i think today I'm ready to study again :laugh:

I would post some pics, but I do not want any students mad at me for sharing images of them over the internet. Sorry guys but I do not know why they made them private in the first place so I will keep them private.

I'm more than willing to post stuff, but how do I post it directly to the thread, if it isn't already on the web to begin with?

Anybody, anybody?

The only way I know how to do it, makes the images too small for them to be of any value.

Gavin,

Once your in the "password" site, you can download the pictures to your PC. Then you must upload them back to a unprotected web site (personal webspace, your ISP gives you some). Then you can use the vB Code and post the URL for that personal site where we can all enjoy your pictures.

As an alternative, once you have downloaded the pictures to your PC, you can create a web photo album on Yahoo. They also give the option to protect the site with a password, or make it public.

Originally posted by larryt
Gavin !

Download and email me all your pix... I will create the link for you from my personal web address. Who wanna see Gavin Pic ?

some pixes that I took at Arizona Dental School ...

http://www.lanthuy.com/album/pic.htm

Gavin,

I think you should know that you have a twin living up here in Calgary. Seriously, you look exactly like a guy that used to be in my bcem class.

Members don't see this ad :)
Viraj,

Thanks for the Tufts pics. Its nice to know that I'll be going to a school that has some good looking females.

Yah-E,

You are one lucky bastard!:laugh: How do you concentrate with all of those gorgeous chicks around you 24/7??

I think Gavin just has one of those very familiar faces. Apparently, he has a twin here at Temple also.....looks very much like a guy in my class :)

I thought that might happen. Its a relatively cheap host so the daily bandwidth isn't much. I was just able to access it though at 11:57pm EST

Originally posted by Dentaldream
Yah-E,

You are one lucky bastard!:laugh: How do you concentrate with all of those gorgeous chicks around you 24/7??

its easy, if he doesnt study hard enough, he will flunk out and can no longer be sorrounded by them ladies... got it???

Originally posted by Comet208
its easy, if he doesnt study hard enough, he will flunk out and can no longer be sorrounded by them ladies... got it???

Yeah got it. Thanks for the lesson.

*slaps Dentaldream with ruler*

*slaps both Critterbug and Gavin with.....* ahh...I cant think of something clever....until next time critterbug! :D

Hmmm....
If I study hard enough and make it to dental school, as a reward I'll be surrounded with hot babes :love:

Originally posted by Yah-E
Rewards will be many, but yes, babes do comes with the territory.

Study hard and you'll be there (or here) before you know it!

Never thought male hormones would play any part in this:D

Originally posted by larryt
Gavin !

Download and email me all your pix... I will create the link for you from my personal web address. Who wanna see Gavin Pic ?

some pixes that I took at Arizona Dental School ...

http://www.lanthuy.com/album/pic.htm
Ugh, that girl should not have attempted to be Britney. :thumbdown:

Originally posted by NDBeast
Ugh, that girl should not have attempted to be Britney. :thumbdown:

tru dat

Hello. I am new, so I am testing how to place a photo.

bec

Attachments

• bec pic.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 469
Originally posted by rpalmer
Hello. I am new, so I am testing how to place a photo.

bec

It's....It's..... oh! I don't know.:oops:

Hi all my name is Rebecca. Here is my dental pic. The gal on the left is Jodi, my partner.

take care,

Rebecca

Attachments

• sm doc in trouble.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 539
Hi all my name is Rebecca. Here is my dental pic. The gal on the left is Jodi, my partner.

take care,

Rebecca

Yeah but who is your victim er....patient?:D

That's my father actually. He is a dentist in San Antonio, Texas.

Thanks for the whistle. Girl's gotta hear it every once in a while.

How are ya'll tonight?

bec

My gf has the same name as yours, and she also has red hair! I like you already. :thumbup:

How long have you been in practice?

Hi Beast and all others.

Well, I do not want to be misleading.

I am not a dentist. I own Practice Cafe, a marketing company who ONLY does work for dental and medical professionals. I am on several dental boards and find that marketing is not something that you guys/gals learn in school. I want to offer help in answering questions, brainstorming ideas, etc... I have a lot of dental office and business experience. My father is a dentist. I have a lot to share on general issues, on making yourselves more marketable and on what your market wants.

I am not here to sell. I always enjoy answering questions and giving young dentists an edge in marketing and creative practice ideas. I promise, you will never feel like I am selling, just advising.

Oh, and I am from the Good Ol' Boy club, so nothing offends me (except killing puppies and littering) LOL.

take care,

Rebecca

Attachments

• becdiggersm.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 440
Where was that picture taken?

Hello Blankguy

The horse photo was taken in Amarillo. It was freezing! well, for me it was. 38 degrees. Brrrrr! I live in San Antonio, Texas. We were at my father in law's house.

I will move into country one day when my kids are out of school. But, not Amarillo. Not enough trees.

Where are you?

bec

Hi rpalmer,
I live in Boston. Lately it has been frigid and very windy.
I'm getting my butt frozen here.

Hi Beast and all others.

Well, I do not want to be misleading.

I am not a dentist. I own Practice Cafe, a marketing company who ONLY does work for dental and medical professionals. I am on several dental boards and find that marketing is not something that you guys/gals learn in school. I want to offer help in answering questions, brainstorming ideas, etc... I have a lot of dental office and business experience. My father is a dentist. I have a lot to share on general issues, on making yourselves more marketable and on what your market wants.

I am not here to sell. I always enjoy answering questions and giving young dentists an edge in marketing and creative practice ideas. I promise, you will never feel like I am selling, just advising.

Oh, and I am from the Good Ol' Boy club, so nothing offends me (except killing puppies and littering) LOL.

take care,

Rebecca

Welcome to sdn....i sent you a pm.

Originally posted by Yah-E
Yeah baby, it's birthday night for two special classmates (Eric and Alice)

Here are more recent pictures of Nova dental!

Andy, please tell me that guy (Osheen?) doesn't have a sweater tied over his shoulders.

If he DOES, then where's the tennis club? :D

How many parties are there at your school Yah-E???:eek:

You seem to be perpetually partying. Is Dental school why big party?:laugh:

Rebecca, nice pix. It's wonderful to go horseback riding. Wish I have time to do that. Lots of my classmates are enjoying life, but I just can't . They go up to Tahoe for skiing. And I just want to stay home, rest and ready for the final battle.

Lake Tahoe...snowboarding

Damn it!!! Why didn't I apply to UCSF

Broc, don't talk like there is not enough snow for you in NY. Sure you can go skiing overthere. May be not as good as Utah nor Tahoe though.

Best of all, my classmates all went up for a free stay at one of a classmate's parents cabin.

Yeah, Broc, why didn't u think about UCSF when u applied? We have a great class. We all agree to do the same thing (like boycott the biochem class):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah we have snow, but remember this fact:

East Coast is the Ice Coast

You guys have all the good stuff out there. We have good runs after snowfall then it sucks until the next one. Actually planning my spring break for some west coast boarding.

There is no place like WHISTLER, CANADA!!!
Can't wait to ski.

<------Drooling

Ah Whistler...

Originally posted by Brocnizer2007
<------Drooling

Ah Whistler...

:D its so wonderful to live only 1 1/2 hours away from Whistler!!!

hopeful girl where are you going to dent school?? UBC??

I am not in Dental School yet, but I would like to go to BU next year. :)