****The Official Univ. of Oklahoma Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Dang.

I wish Dr. Jones had been there the day I interviewed. We got a print-off of his powerpoint slide, but I'm pretty sure there were some mistakes.

Oh, well, what can you do besides wait one more day.

Members don't see this ad.

What the heck guys? Where are our e-mails? Lol Has anyone recieved one yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol!! Good idea on calling!! Way to be on top of it for the team. ;)

They really are. I have even contemplated calling lol. I'm sure their phones are ringing off the hook honestly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't even write. My heart is pounding.

I wanna know!

Ok I just called the Admissions office and the lady told me that they have to meet with the Dean first thing this morning to make all of the "final" decisions. Once they are done with that, then we will hear. She did assure that we will have answers today, but she wasn't exact on the time.

Ok I just called the Admissions office and the lady told me that they have to meet with the Dean first thing this morning to make all of the "final" decisions. Once they are done with that, then we will hear. She did assure that we will have answers today, but she wasn't exact on the time.

wowwww.....isn't that something they should've had done by this past Friday? .....

I remember them saying they would have the big meeting this past Saturday. So I guess, they are just getting signatures and then letting us know?

I'm tired of waiting. :scared:

I remember them saying they would have the big meeting this past Saturday. So I guess, they are just getting signatures and then letting us know?

same here...is this everyone's top choice or only school you are waiting to hear from??

I also remember them saying the 'big meeting' was this Saturday. They have to know this is killing us. lol Let's hope it's within the next couple hours.

I interviewed the very first day, October 6th. I'm in state as well so I'm really yearning for this school acceptance. What about you?

did you guys get a good vibe from the school when you interviewed? Like caring attitude, family-like, like you will graduate as a confident dentist? I'm just curious.

did you guys get a good vibe from the school when you interviewed? Like caring attitude, family-like, like you will graduate as a confident dentist? I'm just curious.

Absolutely. This dental school is very much a part of their tradition. OU is very proud to be the only Oklahoma Dental School so they carefully select their future students. Almost every student graduates and is immediately confident enough to practice on their own which is incredible. They really prepare you for your position with all of the clinical work. Did your interview go well?

Absolutely. This dental school is very much a part of their tradition. OU is very proud to be the only Oklahoma Dental School so they carefully select their future students. Almost every student graduates and is immediately confident enough to practice on their own which is incredible. They really prepare you for your position with all of the clinical work. Did your interview go well?

Yes my interviews went very well, but they were just not as friendly as UMKC...and UMKC is the only dental school in Missouri, or at least has been until this year. I like the school, but I just dont get the same vibe as I did from two other schools. However, I know that they have a great clinical program and the remodeling of the school will look fantastic.

How does this happen?! It's the most important decision of our lives & they're still not done? My mind is blown.

I got an e-mail, jumped out of my seat, opened it up, and it was from TicketsNow.

UGH.

Happened to me too. iTunes. I CANNOT HANDLE THIS STRESS. Can't concentrate at work. In my car taking slow deep breaths...

Happened to me too. iTunes. I CANNOT HANDLE THIS STRESS. Can't concentrate at work. In my car taking slow deep breaths...

I got and email from the goDental workshop. This is ridiculous. I don't need this right now

Someone else call again and ask the timeline! Lol! They will eventually get enough calls and get the hint that this is urgent. ;). Lol

Someone else call again and ask the timeline! Lol! They will eventually get enough calls and get the hint that this is urgent. ;). Lol

this is ******ed!!! I can't keep myself busy besides hitting the refresh button on my browser...this is getting sad. lol

this is ******ed!!! I can't keep myself busy besides hitting the refresh button on my browser...this is getting sad. lol

I wasn't going to admit that, but since you did I've also hit the refresh a million times. HA. It's only our entire future; no big deal right?

I have a feeling they are going to wait until the end of the day.