THE *REAL* GHOSTBUSTERS WW Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Staten Island
1. Swingnsave
2. DVMD
3. Via
4. Wolfspeaker
5. wld
6. alors
7. Jam "just don't call me the Staten Island ferry" r0ckin

Queens
1. nohika
2. Stb1473
3. FFM
4. foxhunter
5. T4C
6. Philliab
7. hedgie

Brooklyn
1. Escalla
2. nyanko
3. kakuru
4. Sportsmeddoc
5. Trema
6. Varz
7. Frozenshades

The Bronx
1. Devyn
2. jjohnston
3. wildcatj
4. SOV
5. cuitlamiztli
6. WTF
7. The LIS

Manhattan
1. thedrjojo
2. equineconstant
3. KP
4. DocEspana
5. Lupin
6. Dwin
7. allieh8607

Members don't see this ad.

Staten Island
1. Swingnsave
2. DVMD
3. Via
4. Wolfspeaker
5. wld
6. alors
7. FancyMyLotus

Queens
1. nohika
2. Stb1473
3. FFM
4. foxhunter
5. T4C
6. Philliab
7. hedgie

Brooklyn
1. Escalla
2. nyanko
3. kakuru
4. Sportsmeddoc
5. Trema
6. Varz
7. Frozenshades

The Bronx
1. Devyn
2. jjohnston
3. wildcatj
4. SOV
5. cuitlamiztli
6. WTF
7. The LIS

Manhattan
1. thedrjojo
2. equineconstant
3. KP
4. DocEspana
5. Lupin
6. Dwin
7. allieh8607

she had mentioned prior to JamRock (by 2 minutes) but the mods can decide who gets the spot I guess, or if there is room for 1 more...

I was in the process of typing it, but yeah, she got it out before me. That's fine, I'll play or not. Don't wanna take FML's spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
hmmmm jamrockin vs amsie.

the consequences will never be the same.
consequences_will_never_be_the_same_greeting_card-p137170081034747560envwi_400.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I love that three or four days into the actual game, the sign-up thread is still higher on the active list than the game thread.

lynch game threads

I will keep this in mind for future games. I'm not particularly pleased but I had to have a first game. Then I can improve upon my basic model. That (silencing) will probably be one of the first things to go.

it would also help if people would choose more than 1 target to silence :rolleyes:

or have more than 1 person who can unsilence, or have them not die early... :smuggrin:

and they say I have verbal diarrhea

You do. That doesn't mean other people don't. Me included. :)

I was just sitting here (when I should be studying for my urinary disorders exam) trying to figure out if you could run two games simultaneously (*cough*SOV*cough*) but with the same players, and use silencing as a pseudo-mechanism .... if you're silenced in one game, you're active in the other and vice versa. Sorta a dual universes kinda thing. Hm.

Am I dead yet over in the actual game?

I was just sitting here (when I should be studying for my urinary disorders exam) trying to figure out if you could run two games simultaneously (*cough*SOV*cough*) but with the same players, and use silencing as a pseudo-mechanism .... if you're silenced in one game, you're active in the other and vice versa. Sorta a dual universes kinda thing. Hm.

not yet

epic!

do et!

hehehe...