The REAL reason for picking a school ;)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CJ122638

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
x

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
:laugh: :laugh: You're bad!! I can't answer this one but I share your feelings about USC.

x

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
No, I'm not going to cheat on him or anything. But long distance for 4 years is not really reasonable. Why bring that with me to school? Might as well end it before I leave. Save myself the heartache later. :(

watch out, your bf might sneak into this thread :eek:

I'm pretty hot and I go to Temple (but I am married, sorry).

i'm so shallow...subconciously, I will probably make my decision base on how many fine looking ladies are there...

P.S... It's a great thing to be single...once again :thumbup:

wow.

btw, come to BU:cool:

HA! I am single now too....

Hmmm..where to go where to go...where are all the hot guys with great personalities who aren't players...apply here!!!

I am a single male because my girlfriend and I decided not to do long distance (she is a D1 somewhere back east). Who wants to love me? :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
ya'll are hilarious! texas girls are pretty! hehehe;)

Pre-med has a thread where everyone is posting their pictures.

Now that many of us are accepted we shouldn't be to worried about giving away our identities right?

So when I thought USC was my first choice, my boyfriend was all about following me to school. Now that I'm choosing between Temple and Case (USC was a huge disappointment) and he is looking at Cleveland vs Philadelphia instead of LA he is suddenly very sure we can make it work long distance. So I will probably be minus said boyfriend by the time I start school. So the real question becomes, where are all the hot guys.....Case or Temple? ;)

Case all the way, and post your pic!

So, I got back from Temple on Friday... and I was astonished at the lack of good-looking guys. I visited Harvard the week before that, and the place was loaded with hot men.

The guys at temple are pasty, white, and a little fluffy looking. Plus, the lunch options are subway, taco bell, kfc, and bad cafeteria food.

Think about it... I'd go to Case.

I am going back to single now, just cant take long distance relationship. Hoping meet some hot guys in my future class, lol~ :love: :love:

I am looking for some hot ladies at Temple. I hope I find them. :D That was one thing nice about USC, I would fit in, and find someone there, but I was put off by the school.

No, I'm not going to cheat on him or anything. But long distance for 4 years is not really reasonable. Why bring that with me to school? Might as well end it before I leave. Save myself the heartache later. :(

It's not reasonable, but if you love someone you make it work. :) We have some people doing LDRs to Cali and Seattle and I'm in one. They work if your heart is in it. A lot of people in d-school are in LDRs and a lot of them are over a pretty substatantial distance.

But I think Temple had some pretty cute guys. But most of them were married. :(