The Resistance "WW" Sign-Up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chillbo Baggins

HEYYEYAAEYAYAYA
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so this is not really WW, but The Resistance, if you've ever played it.

First things first, this is an experiment. It might end up being totally one sided and end in 3 days. I've tried to extrapolate the game to include more players and keep it balanced, but that's always a risky proposition, so be warned.

Second, the game is reliant on 100% participation to move forward, because you need to base decisions on what other people have to say or have said, so I ask that everyone consider if you're able to have the time to read and make your votes every day.

All the relevant info on gameplay will be in the game thread.

That being said, the first 16 dedicated recruits are all we can handle.

Members don't see this ad.

First things first, this is an experiment. It might end up being totally one sided and end in 3 days. I've tried to extrapolate the game to include more players and keep it balanced, but that's always a risky proposition, so be warned.

Second, the game is reliant on 100% participation to move forward, because you need to base decisions on what other people have to say or have said, so I ask that everyone consider if you're able to have the time to read and make your votes every day.

1.devyn
2. lissarae06

Members don't see this ad :)

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
6. Escalla

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
6. Escalla

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla

Gonna sit out too. Must shove more parasites into my brain.
brainworms.jpg

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie

Members don't see this ad :)

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo

Reactions: 1 user

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia

What has been seen can't be unseen. Thanks a lot Lupin /sarcasm

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia
10. Mad Jack

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia
10. Mad Jack
11. sayabear3

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia
10. Mad Jack
11. sayabear3
12. 98cats

Reactions: 1 users
1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia
10. Mad Jack
11. sayabear3
12. 98cats
13. STL

Good thing I Pmed chillbo lol...

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia
10. Mad Jack
11. sayabear3
12. 98cats
Good news, @98cats ! Evidently in this game you can't die!

Reactions: 1 users
1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia
10. Mad Jack
11. sayabear3
12. 98cats
13. STL
14. FFM

I will refer to it as Le Resistance ala Top Secret starring Val Kilmer.

I would just like to point out that I was NOT involved in the decision to kill you :D By the time I got out of class it had already been decided.
Thanks thanks WZ. :)

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia
10. Mad Jack
11. sayabear3
12. 98cats
13. STL
14. FFM
15. Cracker.Jack.

And so it is.

1.devyn
2. lissarae06
3. dyachei
4. hedgie
5. Rojo
6. Escalla
7. Allie
8. WildZoo
9. Cyndia
10. Mad Jack
11. sayabear3
12. 98cats
13. STL
14. FFM
15. Cracker.Jack.
16. WS

I'll get to cooking these rolls; they'll be out later tonight.

Reactions: 2 users
Who is cracker.jack?
ZPDBmRT.gif
I feel this sums me up pretty well...

In all honesty, I've lurked around SDN for quite awhile but just recently decided to get an account and start posting. Perhaps because the winter is never-ending this year and I need an outlet for my cabin fever. I've been following WW for awhile but they always fill up so I haven't got to try one yet. I'm definitely the WW/resistance virgin here.

I just want to make sure @Cracker.Jack. knows what they are getting into. They've never played before(unless it was a different account) and Chillbo wants a fully participating crew.

I just want to make sure @Cracker.Jack. knows what they are getting into. They've never played before(unless it was a different account) and Chillbo wants a fully participating crew.

Fear not! Trust me, I don't want to be the one everyones always waiting on.

Reactions: 2 users
How did I miss this??? I guess this is what I get for not signing onto SDN in weeks. I LOVE The Resistance!!!