The TWO INTERVIEWS club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RS2224

C/O 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here with two invites? Where to? lol it seems people either have none, one or a hundred thousand :laugh:. Very grateful as a late September applicant nonetheless, but it's been two weeks since my last invite (I know people Wait months) and October is ending soon, so I couldn't help but want more interviews lol :cyclops:. Crazy. What are my two interview club peoples mailouts (just curious)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Same two so far, applied by end of August. Udm and midwestern az. Hoping/been waiting for more for over a month now!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here with two invites? Where to? lol it seems people either have none, one or a hundred thousand :laugh:. Very grateful as a late September applicant nonetheless, but it's been two weeks since my last invite (I know people Wait months) and October is ending soon, so I couldn't help but want more interviews lol :cyclops:. Crazy. What are my two interview club peoples mailouts (just curious)

I mailed out just after mid July. Got two interviews fairly quickly which I think led my parents to think I was a decent applicant(I'm below avg) and led to being questioned about "any news?" every two days or so ever since.

Reactions: 9 users
I mailed out the 1st of July. UTHSCSA and TAMBCD.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I mailed out just after mid July. Got two interviews fairly quickly which I think led my parents to think I was a decent applicant(I'm below avg) and led to being questioned about "any news?" every two days or so ever since.
Hahah I had two in a week of my app being complete and now it's been two weeks with no interview and my whole family asks me DAILY. I laughed at your post cause now I know I'm not alone ahah

Mailed out August 1st. UNLV and USC :)

Lots of UNLV's here! UNLV and NYU - These are the only two schools that I was able to send my unofficial score report to early, interestingly

It'll be ok, I had 2 for the longest time, and now i just got a third recently!

Reactions: 3 users
Please keep my legacy alive and continue to post and discuss in this group! I am leaving today, thanks to NYU! See you all on the 3+ side (no three interviews club hahah)

Please keep my legacy alive and continue to post and discuss in this group! I am leaving today, thanks to NYU! See you all on the 3+ side (no three interviews club hahah)
Congrats
When did u get the invite?