The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) School of Podiatric Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you please share stats if comfortable and when you applied? Thank youu!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Can you please share stats if comfortable and when you applied? Thank youu!!
Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I've sent you my stats via private message.
I added the school to TMDSAS on September 26th, 2023. The next day, on September 27th, I received an invitation to submit the Secondary application. I submitted it on November 11th and was invited for an interview on November 20th. I chose to interview on December 1st, 2023 and received an acceptance email on December 7th, 2023.
I hope this information is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Last edited:
Congrats!! do you mind sharing your stats? TIA!
I'm more than happy to share my stats with you! Currently, I'm taking a gap year, and during my undergrad studies, I managed to maintain a 3.7 GPA while studying biology and pre-med. I also took the MCAT and scored a 493. To gain some clinical experience, I volunteered at hospitals and nursing homes and even founded a club in college. To top it off, I had the opportunity to shadow an MD, two DOs, and a DPM. I hope this information is useful for you and good luck with your application!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users