Think Drug Policy Should be a Medical Issue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IDHDP

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a medical student with a strong interest in addiction and drug reform. I'm currently interning for a London based organisation called International Doctors for Healthier Drug Policy (IDHDP).

The idea behind this organisation is to create an international register of doctors who believe that drug policy should be dictated by a compassionate, medical, harm reduction based approach. We believe that the position doctors hold in society, as well as their likely role in a healthcare centred approach, makes them ideal to champion the movement for drug reform.

I would be really interested to hear your opinions on this issue. What are your opinions of the current policy, and what would you change in your country? Would love to hear from both those who agree and disagree.

For any of those who do think a fresh approach is needed, please don't hesitate to check out our website and register here: http://idhdp.com/en/support-us/join-now.aspx

Members don't see this ad.