Thomas Jefferson 2012 Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DelawareStudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting a thread for TJU applicants for 2012.

Has anyone been contacted for an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application and the supplemental atleast a few weeks ago and have yet to hear anything back from them...

Members don't see this ad :)
Same yeah I received confirmation that they got everything but that's about it- the whole waiting game is not fun!

Glad I'm not the only one. I submitted the supplemental application 10/11 and haven't heard from them since then.

I didnt even get confirmation that they got everything.... Just the supplemental and saying that I paid after I submitted it.

That's good to know. I submitted on 9/20 and haven't heard from them either. I called the admissions office today and they said that my application was showing incomplete (I haven't had any other schools report this issue) so may be a good idea to give them a call and make sure everything is ok.

The person I spoke to said he corrected my app and it should be processed now.

Thanks for letting me know! I just got an email from another school I applied to wanting my midterm grades and I heard back from the third school I applied to. Neither of them needed anything so I don't know what Jefferson could be waiting for. I might give them a couple days and call next week if I don't hear anything soon.

Emailed them last night and heard back this morning..twice. One said they had everything and it was being processed. The other saying they had sent me a letter in the mail a couple days ago and that I should be receiving it soon. So either they mailed me a letter saying it was complete or Im going to be rejected(wouldnt be suprised due to my very low PCAT score)

After emailing them to see if my application was complete they emailed back saying it was and it was currently being reviewed by the department; however, they gave no time frame when they would finish.

After emailing them to see if my application was complete they emailed back saying it was and it was currently being reviewed by the department; however, they gave no time frame when they would finish.

I spoke to them again yesterday and my application was again showing incomplete. They said they corrected it and I sent a follow-up email to be sure. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

Just wanted to let you all know that they started sending out interview invitations via e-mail! I just received one a while ago. Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else receive the email interview invite?

Congrats! Can't decide if I'm going to go to it...

Same here! I have an interview in Chicago in Jan (the same week) so I don't know if I want to fly out to two different states in a week... :scared:

Oh well, I'll go ahead and schedule it.. I'll cancel it if I hear back from my top choice school :)

Quick question you guys..
Will they send me a supplemental application if my PCAT score wont be available until February 2012?

Same here! I have an interview in Chicago in Jan (the same week) so I don't know if I want to fly out to two different states in a week... :scared:

Oh well, I'll go ahead and schedule it.. I'll cancel it if I hear back from my top choice school :)

Did they give you a selection of dates?

That's good to know. I submitted on 9/20 and haven't heard from them either. I called the admissions office today and they said that my application was showing incomplete (I haven't had any other schools report this issue) so may be a good idea to give them a call and make sure everything is ok.

The person I spoke to said he corrected my app and it should be processed now.

I submitted my supplemental the same day and still have heard nothing. I don't understand what is taking so long. My scores, PCAT = 92 GPA=3.9, are definitly good enough to get an interview. This not knowing that is killing me.

I submitted my supplemental the same day and still have heard nothing. I don't understand what is taking so long. My scores, PCAT = 92 GPA=3.9, are definitly good enough to get an interview. This not knowing that is killing me.

You should have received an email with a PDF attachment that either says "Your application is complete" or "Your application is incomplete, please do the following:...."

If you didn't receive this, give them a call. For some reason, I didn't get these emails, so my application sat untouched for nearly 2 months.

You should have received an email with a PDF attachment that either says "Your application is complete" or "Your application is incomplete, please do the following:...."

If you didn't receive this, give them a call. For some reason, I didn't get these emails, so my application sat untouched for nearly 2 months.

I never got such a email but I emailed the admissions and they replied simply that my application is complete and currently under review. Also is it just me or are the admissions not very timely in their responses as opposed to other schools.

I never got that email either. What is their number?

I never got such a email but I emailed the admissions and they replied simply that my application is complete and currently under review. Also is it just me or are the admissions not very timely in their responses as opposed to other schools.

I usually get a same day or w/in 24 hour response when I email them, and the times I've called I've gotten through to someone very quickly. I think there may have been an issue with their system (speculation) that caused delays for some applications.

Either way, I spoke to the admissions office on Friday and they said they'll be reviewing applications this week. If you haven't gotten confirmation that your application is complete, I would give them a call to verify. Their number is (877-533-3247), just follow the prompts.

I just received an email from Thomas Jefferson which had a pdf attached to it. The pdf said that Thomas Jefferson has received all my application material and will notify me by email if I am eligible for an interview.

So, at least they have everything and I did not fall through the cracks. The message also said I will be notified in the next 3-6 weeks. Now, I finally have a time frame.

Anyone else get anything like this?

I just received an email from Thomas Jefferson which had a pdf attached to it. The pdf said that Thomas Jefferson has received all my application material and will notify me by email if I am eligible for an interview.

So, at least they have everything and I did not fall through the cracks. The message also said I will be notified in the next 3-6 weeks. Now, I finally have a time frame.

Anyone else get anything like this?

I got the same thing today. This is actually the second time I received it, they sent the same email to me last week as well.

I emailed the admissions folks and they said that my application is in with the Admissions Counsel, so hopefully will hear something soon.

I got the same thing today. This is actually the second time I received it, they sent the same email to me last week as well.

I emailed the admissions folks and they said that my application is in with the Admissions Counsel, so hopefully will hear something soon.

Yeah, about time we get some action.

anybody else got a interview invitation today?

No,I did not get anything probably won't be til after winter break for me. By the way, did you receive a confirmation email with pdf before the invite? One more thing, what are the dates they give you?

No,I did not get anything probably won't be til after winter break for me. By the way, did you receive a confirmation email with pdf before the invite? One more thing, what are the dates they give you?

I got the email with the pdf confirming my application was complete last week, and I received the interview letter this morning. The dates that were listed were Jan 6th, 7th, and 14th.

Just got my interview invite today, I'm pretty stoked! :laugh: Been to Philly a few times and heard this school is in a great area. Flying out from another interview the day before in Nashville, should be interesting! :xf:

Just got my interview invite today, I'm pretty stoked! :laugh: Been to Philly a few times and heard this school is in a great area. Flying out from another interview the day before in Nashville, should be interesting! :xf:

Did you also get the pdf email last week?

Yes I did. Got the pdf on the 12th and invited to interview on the 16th.

I received the invite to interview on the 16th as well.

I got two emails from Jefferson confirming my supplemental - 12/08 and 12/12. No word on an interview yet :(

For those who got interviews: when did you send out your PharmCAS and/or Jefferson supplement?

I got two emails from Jefferson confirming my supplemental - 12/08 and 12/12. No word on an interview yet :(

For those who got interviews: when did you send out your PharmCAS and/or Jefferson supplement?

I sent my supplement on 10/11 and received an interview invitation on 12/1.

My supplemental went out 10/3, I received the invite on 12/16.

Sent supplemental out on 10/31 & received interview invitation on 12/17

for those of you who received the interview invitation on the 16th, did the admissions get back to you confirming the date of interview? I sent mine in on Friday with my first and second preferences but they have yet to get back and confirm with me.

I sent my supplemental on 9/20 received confirmation 12/12 and have not received interview yet. Don't feel bad because I feel worse.

Last edited:
hey! sorry to hear that for jefferson. do you mind if I ask you what were stats for PCAT and GPA. I want to add thomas Jefferson on my pharmcas application, but i want to know if i can get rejected with my pcat of 60

I submitted everything in October. Havnt heard back.

hey! sorry to hear that for jefferson. do you mind if I ask you what were stats for PCAT and GPA. I want to add thomas Jefferson on my pharmcas application, but i want to know if i can get rejected with my pcat of 60

I sent my supplement on 10/11 and received an interview invitation on 12/1.

My supplemental went out 10/3, I received the invite on 12/16.

Sent supplemental out on 10/31 & received interview invitation on 12/17

Ok this makes me feel a little better since I submitted my supplemental on 12/06 so i'm probably in the pile after you guys! :xf: Good luck on your interviews! :)

I sent my supplemental on 9/20 received confirmation 12/12 and have not received interview yet. Don't feel bad because I feel worse.

Don't feel bad!! Did you try contacting their office? A friend of mine never heard anything back from one of her schools even though she got a email confirmation for her supplement. Turns out that they never got her supplement materials (even though she had sent them out) but she had never called in to check. Give it a shot :thumbup: And let me know if you got my stats I tried to PM them to you but not sure if they got sent!

Last edited:
Ok this makes me feel a little better since I submitted my supplemental on 12/06 so i'm probably in the pile after you guys! :xf: Good luck on your interviews! :)

Don't feel bad!! Did you try contacting their office? A friend of mine never heard anything back from one of her schools even though she got a email confirmation for her supplement. Turns out that they never got her supplement materials (even though she had sent them out) but she had never called in to check. Give it a shot :thumbup: And let me know if you got my stats I tried to PM them to you but not sure if they got sent!

Mine took 2 months because the application kept coming up incomplete. After talking with the admissions folks a couple times, they finally got the application in proper order.

If you haven't heard anything, give their admissions a call and inquire about the status of your application.