Program-Specific Info / Q's Thomas Jefferson MSOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTlover7

Reaction score
Hey! Has anyone who interviewed at Thomas Jefferson on October 25 or 26 hear back yet?!

Members don't see this ad.

Also have not heard back yet!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email at noon (am placed on the waitlist :( )! I believe they are now sending out status updates. Best of luck everyone!

I just got an email at noon (am placed on the waitlist :( )! I believe they are now sending out status updates. Best of luck everyone!
Do you plan on actively doing anything to try to get taken off the waitlist in 4 weeks? Is there anything to do about it or wait it out

I interviewed 11/01 for the east falls weekend program and got my acceptance on 11/13! Good luck to you all!!

Hey guys super interested in TJ. How long did it take after verification to get an interview?

Hey I was wondering if anyone who was wait-listed to Jefferson's MSOT program knows when/if we'll hear any updates? In the original email it says updates will be sent every 4 weeks and include Frequently asked questions etc. I was expecting an email update last week but it's now the 5th week...does anyone know? Ty!

I was accepted to the East Falls MSOT program this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

I was wondering if anyone knows approximately how much tuition is per year at Jefferson MSOT center city full time?

Can anyone attending or planning to attend the East Falls MOT program tell me what you like about this program? The structure is very different from the other schools I've applied to

I was wondering if anyone knows approximately how much tuition is per year at Jefferson MSOT center city full time?
According to their website 42,120 a year for tuition for 19-20 not including any fees

I was accepted to the East Falls MSOT program this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Do you know the estimated cost of tuition for the program? I know the program takes a few more months to complete than the Center City program and I was wondering what the cost difference was.

Hey everyone! Was just curious if anyone was accepted of the wait-listed to Jefferson's MSOT Center City program? Thanks

Hey guys I got waitlisted and was wondering if there has been any movement?

Hey guys I got waitlisted and was wondering if there has been any movement?
Nope...an update was sent today that they haven't begun to use the wait list for consideration. I wonder if every person accepted their seat

I've been getting regular status updates about my application saying that it is still under review and that they will notify me with an email if I am to be invited for an interview. Is anyone getting these emails and does this mean I am on the waitlist?