Thoughts on TPR demo FL?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

novak123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took it and got completely ripped apart..

122 C/P
127 P/S
126 B/S
124 CARS

I know that test prep scoring is not an accurate indicator of where you stand, but I can't help but feel like as if someone has explosively defecated all over my confidence. Has anyone had similar experiences with this FL? C/P was clearly my weakest area, and I'll definitely be focusing a lot more on it before I write on Sept 3rd.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a 500 on this exam and I thought it was really odd especially since on individual practice passage sessions ( I do 5 at a time) I was missing 0 on most passages and 1 every now and then and I only got a 126 on the CARS section of this exam. Also P&S is generally my worst section and I received a 126 there as well while slacking on my CP and BB which I generally do better on. I took a look at the chart with the compiled real exam vs. practice exam scores and I'm struggling to find a correlation between the TPR exams and actual scores, which is disheartening.... I see people get a 499-504 on all of the TPR exams and then score 515 + but I don't understand what's going on. Is the exam just not representative of the real thing?

I hope others chime in on this as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone in my TPR class said it was on par with the Course Tests which were also pretty difficult (especially the 3rd Course Test, easily the hardest FL I've taken).

Just took it and got completely ripped apart..

122 C/P
127 P/S
126 B/S
124 CARS

I know that test prep scoring is not an accurate indicator of where you stand, but I can't help but feel like as if someone has explosively defecated all over my confidence. Has anyone had similar experiences with this FL? C/P was clearly my weakest area, and I'll definitely be focusing a lot more on it before I write on Sept 3rd.

Nope, a 499 isn't bad at all. I was scoring around 498-502 in late June to mid July when I took 2 TPR course tests and 1 TPR complete test.

Nope, a 499 isn't bad at all. I was scoring around 498-502 in late June to mid July when I took 2 TPR course tests and 1 TPR complete test.

Thanks for your input. Do you have any idea where I would stand if I was to take the MCAT now? Goal is 517+

edit: I test mid sept

Last edited:
I took this test recently and scored 503 (125/125/124/129) and I noticed an error on the biology section on a chromatography discrete question. Did anyone else notice it?