Threads to Include in FAQs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QofQuimica

Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like the last time I updated the FAQs was October of 2012. If you have threads from after that date that you would like to see included in the FAQs for this forum, please post them here.

I will also be updating the Blogs sticky; I have several PMs that people sent me but I haven't included yet. Several as in, 14 of them. If you've sent me a link to your blog in the past and I haven't included it, please wait until I finish editing the sticky and check to see if it was included before resending it. I will post again in this thread once I'm done editing the Blog sticky. But it won't be tonight. It's 1AM, and I've had enough of a challenge for one day getting the Progress and Acceptance Thread Links sticky updated.

Speaking of which, I tested all the links for the Progress and Acceptance Thread Links sticky, and they all worked for me. But if you click on something and it doesn't work for you, please let me know. Also, if anyone can find a 2014 Interview thread, please let me know. I couldn't find one. Maybe the applicants just used the Progress thread last year?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like our FAQS are pretty comprehensive, but nobody actually reads them unless lead there by someone posting a link after their question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So you are referring to the stickies that are at the top of the Non-trad forum? If I'm not mistaken, it says that none of them have been updated since like 2012 or earlier. I know I would look at those threads more or be inclined to check them if they said "updated in XXX 2014" for example, just a thought... thanks for all that you do Q!

Is or was there one for "Can I get into med school with community college credits?" Or "Which colleges frown upon community college credits?" That one gets asked a lot and it would be nice to have a FAQ link for it.

So you are referring to the stickies that are at the top of the Non-trad forum? If I'm not mistaken, it says that none of them have been updated since like 2012 or earlier. I know I would look at those threads more or be inclined to check them if they said "updated in XXX 2014" for example, just a thought... thanks for all that you do Q!
Yes, those are the stickies. I updated the progress threads one last week. The others have not yet been updated. It's a lot of work to find threads and update the FAQs in particular. If you're volunteering to find and post a few links of threads you'd like to see included, that would be great.