PhD/PsyD Timeframe for CPLEE score results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Locrytham

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! Can someone tell me whether I'm right in understanding that CPLEE results are now available immediately after you take the exam? That seems to be what the 2022 Candidate Information Bulletin from PSI suggests.

If I'm understanding the Psych Prep subscription correctly, I'd have to renew for each additional month *before* my first three months expire, right? I'm trying to time when to schedule the test based on how soon I'd get the results and how much time is left on my current subscription.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Can someone tell me whether I'm right in understanding that CPLEE results are now available immediately after you take the exam? That seems to be what the 2022 Candidate Information Bulletin from PSI suggests.

If I'm understanding the Psych Prep subscription correctly, I'd have to renew for each additional month *before* my first three months expire, right? I'm trying to time when to schedule the test based on how soon I'd get the results and how much time is left on my current subscription.

Thanks!
I got results immediately just a couple years ago. I'd reach out to psychprep correctly but I don't remember having any issues regretting renewing. They were responsive.

I got results immediately just a couple years ago. I'd reach out to psychprep correctly but I don't remember having any issues regretting renewing. They were responsive.
Whoops, I didn't get a notification that anyone had responded to this. Thanks for this info, that confirms others' experiences that I heard about after posting!