Tip for all of you looking for seats in Jan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaybeDr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
STALK. Stalk, stalk, stalk, stalk, stalk until you get a seat. I spent from 12pm-12a just now refreshing every 10-15 minutes and I just got a seat in my hometown. Be diligent, do not give up. You will get a seat if you camp the system. If you check twice a day it's unlikely you'll see a seat before anyone else.

Members don't see this ad.

STALK. Stalk, stalk, stalk, stalk, stalk until you get a seat. I spent from 12pm-12a just now refreshing every 10-15 minutes and I just got a seat in my hometown. Be diligent, do not give up. You will get a seat if you camp the system. If you check twice a day it's unlikely you'll see a seat before anyone else.
Was there a certain time aamc refreshers the system to show open seats? For example every half hour? Or every hour or something like that? Or did seats open randomly at any time

Members don't see this ad :)
^yup. The moment they added seats I wasn't able to get one, but I stalked for like 3 hours afterwards and got a seat 15 minutes away from me. GOOD LUCK!

^yup. The moment they added seats I wasn't able to get one, but I stalked for like 3 hours afterwards and got a seat 15 minutes away from me. GOOD LUCK!

Yea I should have done it earlier this week...I don't think anyone is going to drop their seat now :/