TMDSAS 2016 MCAT Processing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Electric_Heart

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take TMDSAS to process your application once your MCAT score is in?

I plan on taking my MCAT May 14 for the first time, but now is reconsidering to push it back to June 2nd. But I'm afraid my application will be in the late pile. (At the same time, I don't want to rush my MCAT because I know that I am not quite ready yet, considering I only have 1 month left.)

I read somewhere that it takes 1 month to process the application for AMCAS, so I'm not sure if that applies for TMDSAS as well.

Any comment is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How long does it take TMDSAS to process your application once your MCAT score is in?

I plan on taking my MCAT May 14 for the first time, but now is reconsidering to push it back to June 2nd. But I'm afraid my application will be in the late pile. (At the same time, I don't want to rush my MCAT because I know that I am not quite ready yet, considering I only have 1 month left.)

I read somewhere that it takes 1 month to process the application for AMCAS, so I'm not sure if that applies for TMDSAS as well.

Thanks!
Keep in mind they won't fully process your app until you have a score, which would be July 2nd. So your app would definitely be late even if they look at it July 2nd; which is the earliest possible date.

Thanks!

From what I've heard is as long as you get everything else in including LOR's, etc., and you pass the "initial screen", they may still invite you for an interview without actually receiving your scores.