To anyone hurting from rejection...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdsadler

drug dealer to the stars
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all those who feel a little down from what feels like a constant onslaught of rejection:

http://www.ucomics.com/nonsequitur/2005/02/12/

Good luck everyone!! Hopefully the news you are looking for comes soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Psycho Doctor said:
:laugh: :laugh: :D

i needed that!

How many acceptances do you have again?

tacrum43 said:
How many acceptances do you have again?

not nearly as many as lots of people around here

and that doesn't mean a rejection doesn't hurt :oops: and it doesn't mean everything else is perfect in my life right now; med school isn't the only thing to get one down

Oh, man, are you guys going to get into a fight over Psycho Doctor misrepresenting that he was rejected when he was, in fact, not? Seriously?

kinetic said:
Oh, man, are you guys going to get into a fight over Psycho Doctor misrepresenting that he was rejected when he was, in fact, not? Seriously?

um, i was rejected. I think people want to pick a fight over the % of acceptances vs rejections...you know anything someone can find to fight over is fair game around here :smuggrin:

kinetic said:

i swear the name psycho doc just inspires a fight. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else had written the post, whether people would even bother to comment.

tinkerbelle said:
i swear the name psycho doc just inspires a fight. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else had written the post, whether people would even bother to comment.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the point is I know as a fact that is true; i've made that comment before, so glad someone else actually recognizes it :love: