To OverActive...I passed the Exam!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haresh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In response to your question if I failed again, I passed this exam and with a very high score this time 256 . Email me and i will send you my score report. I completely avoided UW, thanks for your suspicious promotion.
I will stay here until I expose bad business advertisements by promoters. I will also stay here and give my suggestions to people here interested in solving CCS cases. Anyone interested in getting some help for CCS , post your questions here. I will help my best and let us fight to get fake advertisers out.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats for the good score :)

Out of curiosity, what are your reasons for avoiding UW? Every single person I have talked to has recommended UW as the main study source for Step III.

Congrats for the good score :)

Out of curiosity, what are your reasons for avoiding UW? Every single person I have talked to has recommended UW as the main study source for Step III.

A) The message was for me.
B) type in "haresh" in the search bar and see the magic flow.
C) Congratulations haresh, Im glad you finally passed.

Actually I also think that UW doesnt prepare you well for the exam... I recently cleared my step 3 exam... and I dont think UW helped with the exam at all.. I am in my residency so my experience any some things I learned during my residency helped it but I dont think UW did anything...

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually I also think that UW doesnt prepare you well for the exam... I recently cleared my step 3 exam... and I dont think UW helped with the exam at all.. I am in my residency so my experience any some things I learned during my residency helped it but I dont think UW did anything...

Maybe it might not do residents much help, but for people like me awaiting match day, it was a big help indeed. I thought it prepared me pretty well for the exam considering I had no motivation, whatsoever, to study (just like everyone else).

Dear Haresh,

So glad to hear a turn around story like that. What advice could give as to how you prepared the second time. What did do and when did you first see improvement in nbme or performance profile. Thanks.
Bluemed. Truly appreciate your reply.