To physical therapists to be;)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MinnDasota

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found a website that gives a pretty broad but decent picture of what we do. For those of you starting PT school, applying to PT school, or just curious about what we do, check out this site I came across. I don't know if this has been posted before but thought I would post anyways.

http://www.vault.com/nr/newsmain.jsp?nr_page=3&ch_id=250&article_id=27550299&cat_id=3332

I am not sure when it was written but worth the read for anyone on this forum...

Members don't see this ad.

Nice article. Thanks for posting it.

I think some of that information might be a little outdated. Thanks for the link though, some interesting stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya, looks like it was from a book published in 2006. As we know, books take a few years to write....Oh well. Still gives some insight to those who may need it

Thanks it helped a lot. One question... It states that PT school was extremely difficult to get into in the mid nineties but has loosened up its admission requirements. Would you say this is true?