TOEFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Angelina26

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many times, you guys take Toefl to score 100 and above? Plz share!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.

Reactions: 1 users
I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.

Could you kindly tell me what the online practice tests are and how to find it? Thanks a lot in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also need help. I'm really worried bec I only got a score of 95. i need more than 100 to apply to be able to apply to many schools. thanks!

I do

hey Lucy, I am stuck with toefl and I retook toefl so many times but getting scores below 95. How can I help myself and can you please suggest me some good online practice test which can help me score above 100. Your help will be appreciated . Thank you

Same here took TOEFL twice, but only got 94. Any one wants to study together, just send me buzz

Reactions: 1 user
Could u please provide details of that online practice tests

I also need help. I'm really worried bec I only got a score of 95. i need more than 100 to apply to be able to apply to many schools. thanks!
I aim to get a score of 100 as well my Skype is : mengboo. Could we study together for TOEFL?

Took TOEFL 4 times this year

got 105 105 103 104

The only reason I retook so many times is my speaking part. I got Speaking score "23" in all 4 exams. This prohibit me to apply to UCLA program as they require speaking 24...

Hi guys I'm also starting study for TOEFL . any website or any group for study. I'll appreciate for information :)

Hey Lucy, were you allowed to take NBDE 1 and 2 directly as a foreign trained dentist or would you need to start here as a second year dental student? Sorry I can't be of much help for your TOEFL worry.

Hi Lucy, I need the info to get above 100 on toefl please...Thank you...

If anyone knows the website Lucy refers to, please share with the rest of us. Thanks.