toefl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elizabeth paul

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi my toefl score is 81 , part 1 85, gpa 3.9 , should i retake toefl or apply with this score?

Members don't see this ad.

Yup retake toefl and try to get 100+.

You can practice for it in your local library (if you are in the US).

Members don't see this ad :)
hi my toefl score is 81 , part 1 85, gpa 3.9 , should i retake toefl or apply with this score?

You can join TOEFL preparatory classes...its really helpful...and start reading national geographic.........best of luck:thumbup:

yup strongly agree with la fea,,,,. retake toefl hey la fea...i dont know if you rem i was bugging u during colorado interview..i got rejection:(

How is it possible to practice in the local library ......are there some practice manuals.....please help??
I got 94 in my TOEFL.

How is it possible to practice in the local library ......are there some practice manuals.....please help??
I got 94 in my TOEFL.

Hey melary are u applying in universities with 94 who ve nt mentioned their minimal toefl score or r u planning to retake it?

My GPA is 3.41 part1 score is 87 & toefl score is 98 should I apply with this toefl score or retake it??

My GPA is 3.41 part1 score is 87 & toefl score is 98 should I apply with this toefl score or retake it??

apply with this score, take the TOEFL again, try to score more than 100 and then update your file...

good luck