TONS of MCAT and OAT material for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dontlikephysics

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of material for sale for both MCAT and OAT. I have written in the books in pencil only and answered some of the questions in them. But they are in great condition and I found them immensely helpful. All prices I list include shipping costs to anywhere in US or Canada.

NOVA MCAT Physics by Gary Biehle $25 -> Helpful for both MCAT or OAT physics
ExamKrackers Audio Osmosis with Jordan and John $50 (the one CD on Bio tends to skip a lot so I reduced the price on this due to the skipping). SOLD
ExamKrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning and mathematical techniques 10$ (brand new, I never used it)
ExamKrackers MCAT Physics 7th ed. by Jonathan Orsay $25
ExamKrackers MCAT Chemistry 7th ed. by Jonathan Orsay $20
Kaplan MCAT in a box (note cards for physics, bio, chem, and organic) AND Exambusters MCAT note cards for $20
Kapalan MCAT Biology book. $20

OAT Destroyer including Organic, Gen Chem, Bio, and Quantative Reasoning -SOLD
Physics Destroyer - SOLD
Math Destroyer - SOLD
(I would like to sale both destroyer material at once, and will sale them for $120. They are in good condition)
OAT Kaplan Review Notes (aka the "Big Kaplan Book" that you get when you take Kaplan's review course) and I will thrown in the OAT lesson book that comes with the course for $120 - SOLD
Kaplan OAT with practice problems and 2 full length practice tests $10 - SOLD

I also have some OAT/DAT practice tests from Kaplan. I will sale them for $15 and throw in my notes from biology

PM me if your interested in any of this material. Good luck to all.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The materials in black are still for sale. Please consider these books to help you with your studies as they have helped me.

Do you have any Berkeley Review or Princeton Review materials avaialble?

I'm willing to pay $25 for the TPR science workbook and $250 for the Berkeley Review books (they're $295 new, so for anything over $250 I'd rather buy them brand new).