Tons of MCAT books - Examkrackers, TPR course books, AAMC, Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roaming

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have quite a few MCAT things to sell:

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT (from the course that they offer), some slightly marked up with pencil but all in very good condition:
Physical Sciences $20
Biological Sciences $20
Verbal Reasoning is somewhere, still digging around $5

Examkrackers (7th edition), some slightly marked up with pencil but all in very good condition:
Physics $10
Organic Chemistry $10
Biology $10
Chemistry $10
Verbal is somewhere, still digging around $5
16 Mini-MCATs (only edition) --> more markups $10
1001 Questions in MCAT Biology (only edition) NO markups, basically new $20
101 Passages in MCAT Verbal reasoning (2nd edition) $15

Kaplan MCAT Premier Program with CD 2008 - 2009 edition NO markups, like new $20

If you buy the whole bunch I will throw in these if you want them separately you can buy them for $5:
The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 2009 edition
MSAR 2009 - 2010

Shipping and Handling depend on how fast you want them, what carrier you want them shipped with, and where you live, so I can't give a quote on that unless I know your address and any time restrictions.

PM me or reply to this thread if interested. Price is negotiable depending how many books you are interested in.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Forgot to mention -

I also have a lot of electronic materials, including all the Examkrackers Audio Osmosis tracks and a lot of practice exams (Kaplan, Princeton Review, etc) as well as a few paper practice exams. I will e-mail the electronic materials to you if you make a purchase.

If these are still available, I'm interested in buying the 101 Examkrackers Verbal and the TPR Hyperlearning Verbal. Please let me know. Thanks.