Tons of MCAT books: TBR, EK and TPRH- all unmarked

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jepstein30

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please PM me offers. I will not likely be monitoring this thread that closely. Would prefer to sell in sets.

Please don't make ridiculously low offers. These books are all in perfect condition and in many cases are the newest edition of each study resource. I know what they sell for around here and on eBay and while I do want to help fellow SDN members out, I also have a lot of time and money invested in these books and want to make sure I can get back out of them as much as I can.

These books are all literally in perfect condition. I never once wrote in any of them (always used scrap paper). If you are looking for books for SN2ed's schedule or a schedule of your own, I have pretty much every single recommended study resource out there.

I will only accept payment through PayPal and will ship the day after I receive confirmation of payment.

Good luck studying!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Berkeley Review SOLD!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examkrackers (content review)
7th edition (newest)

Includes 5 books (w/ box):
Biology
Physics
General Chemistry
Organic Chemistry
Verbal Reasoning and Mathematical Techniques

Examkrackers Audio Osmosis SOLD!

There are absolutely zero markings of any kind in all of the books. The binding for the Bio book is damaged (torn) but it is still in very usable condition. Just can't be throwing it around. Books are otherwise in mint condition.

Examkrackers 1001 SOLD!

EK 101 Verbal Still available

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning SOLD!

Note: some of the study resources described below HAVE MARKED PASSAGES. Please make sure to read the descriptions I have included below.

Official Guide to the MCAT
Includes the official MCAT topic list, sample MCAT passages and other tips for the MCAT. Published by AAMC.

I have two copies: one first edition and one second edition. Please note that the second edition HAS ALL the questions marked up in PENCIL. However, the passages are exactly the same between the two books as far as I can tell. If you are buying these for the passages, buy the first edition. If you are buying these for the other information in it, buy the second edition.

Kaplan

Kaplan MCAT in a box (700 note cards total between all subjects) - perfect condition w/box

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Updated the OP with the best offers I've received thus far (if there's nothing there, I haven't gotten an offer for that yet).

Post is updated. Planning to ship books with offers on Monday so please make sure to contact me before Monday if you are interested.

PM'ed with new offers, please let me know if you have already sold to other buyers.

TBR and EK1001 set have sold.

Still have:
EK content review set
EK audio osmosis
EK verbal 101
TPRH set
Kaplan MCAT in a box
Kaplan 2 practice tests

(please read the OP about the books in italics, otherwise all books are in pristine condition).

TBR and EK1001 set have sold.

Still have:
EK content review set
EK audio osmosis
EK verbal 101
TPRH set
Kaplan MCAT in a box
Kaplan 2 practice tests

(please read the OP about the books in italics, otherwise all books are in pristine condition).

Still have all of the above. Will most likely be selling EK content review today.

Bump.

Still selling:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
EK Audio Osmosis
TPRH Verbal Workbook *may keep*
TPRH Science Workbook *may keep*

Official Guides to the MCAT
Kaplan MCAT in a box

Bump.

Still selling:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
EK Audio Osmosis

Kaplan MCAT in a box

Audio osmosis sold.

Remaining:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
TPRH Content Review books + ICC

Kaplan MCAT in a box

Remaining:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
TPRH Verbal Workbook
TPRH Science Workbook

Kaplan MCAT in a box

Bump!

Still have the above books!!

Remaining:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
TPRH Verbal Workbook
TPRH Science Workbook

Kaplan MCAT in a box

Bump!

Still have the above books!!

bump bump

Remaining:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
Kaplan MCAT in a box

TPRH workbooks about to be sold, awaiting payment!

Still would like to sell the other books so PM me if you're interested. All info about books are in the OP.

Remaining:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
Kaplan MCAT in a box

TPRH Science and Verbal Workbooks are sold.

Still have the above books. PM if you're interested.

Again this is the full EK set + EK verbal 101 and the TPRH PS and BS review + ICC.

Remaining:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
Kaplan MCAT in a box

All TPRH sold!

Still have the EK set + EK101! As well as Kaplan in the box and the official guides!

Remaining:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
Kaplan MCAT in a box

Remaining:
EK Content Review Set
EK Verbal 101
Kaplan MCAT in a box

Still looking to sell the EK set + Verbal 101. Also have the box + one practice test the EK set comes with.