Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro Bay Shore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureOT2094

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who applied heard anything about interviews? I received an email back in January that all of my application materials were complete and they would start reviewing applications around March 1st, other than that I haven't heard back.

Members don't see this ad.

update: I have an interview scheduled!

Reactions: 1 user
I have an interview for tomorrow. Any ideas on the kind of format it is/ questions they will ask?
I tried finding another thread for bay shore but no luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview for tomorrow. Any ideas on the kind of format it is/ questions they will ask?
I tried finding another thread for bay shore but no luck
How did your interview go!

They contacted me about an interview, but I turned it down, since I know where I am going.

Just got an e-mail from them saying my application is still under review and too allow additional weeks. They said all decisions will be made by June 1 -_-

Just got an e-mail from them saying my application is still under review and too allow additional weeks. They said all decisions will be made by June 1 -_-
how is it still under review if you already got an interview?!?! Thats so weird. I didn't get an email like that =X maybe they need additional time because so many people were interviewed and because of the holidays coming up. (They aren't making any decisions until the holidays pass)

Last edited:

Whaaaaat that's so weird. I haven't heard anything since the interview, no email or anything

During my interview they said that the people who interview don't get to see your application beforehand. They initially told me it takes 2-4 weeks to hear back so I thought I would know by the beginning of May. One of my programs starts mid May so it's frustrating!

thank you :) I interviewed on april 5 and i heard back on april 27th
oh okay ! I interviewed the end of April so I got an email they're still reviewing. Did anyone else get accepted?

hope you hear back soon :) i wonder if they are still interviewing people

I got an email earlier today about my acceptance, I am going to decline the offer because I got into my top choice. Best of luck to everyone else!

I got an email earlier today about my acceptance, I am going to decline the offer because I got into my top choice. Best of luck to everyone else!
Congrats ! Still waiting to hear back. When was your interview and did you end up getting an email saying they're still reviewing ?

Congrats ! Still waiting to hear back. When was your interview and did you end up getting an email saying they're still reviewing ?

Sorry for the late response! But I interviewed April 6th, got an email that they were still reviewing applications April 25th, and got an acceptance email may 17th

Hi, does anyone who has been accepted know what the schedule is like? I heard it is 8am-4pm monday- friday but just wanted to make sure.

Hi, does anyone who has been accepted know what the schedule is like? I heard it is 8am-4pm monday- friday but just wanted to make sure.
Hi!!! I was wondering the same thing. I think thats what it is but not sure either!

Just recieved a call on my acceptance to the OT program! Although I am very happy about this, I will be giving the seat up to the next person on the list. I'll be attending LIU instead (my top choice). good luck to all still waiting! :)