Touro NV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marianne11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all you lucky Touro NV students, do you know if the class is filled yet? Anyone else waitlisted and still hoping? I hope there is enough movement to slip me in. Time is running short, I'm keep in touch with Roger, so I hope I get great news soon. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry Marianne11 no new news to report. If you are keeping up with Roger then you probably hear more than us about open spots.

Wishing you luck

-B

waitlisted..

hoping & waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Marianne11 said:
Hey all you lucky Touro NV students, do you know if the class is filled yet? Anyone else waitlisted and still hoping? I hope there is enough movement to slip me in. Time is running short, I'm keep in touch with Roger, so I hope I get great news soon. :)

Hi there Marianne. Hope all is going well. There is really no hard fast way to determine if the class is truly full at this point since all the second deposits haven't been received. There is still hope and keep in contact with the school.

Good luck!

box29 said:
Hi there Marianne. Hope all is going well. There is really no hard fast way to determine if the class is truly full at this point since all the second deposits haven't been received. There is still hope and keep in contact with the school.

Good luck!

Thanks! I love your pic! Very cool. :)

Hey Marianne11, at least I did my part... I sent in the decline of offer form a while back. :D Wish you good luck, like everyone says... keep contacting the school.

Doctor G said:
Hey Marianne11, at least I did my part... I sent in the decline of offer form a while back. :D Wish you good luck, like everyone says... keep contacting the school.

Thanks! Maybe I'll get good news soon. :)