Touro secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MolarBear_

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got an email from Touro titled "Admissions Secondary Application Request." They provide a link to make the fee payment, but I don't see a place to answer any supplemental questions. Is there an actual secondary application or is it just the fee?

Members don't see this ad.

The email implies it's just the fee, but I haven't clinked the link yet since I'm not in front of a computer.

Reactions: 1 user
I received that as well. Maybe you have to pay the fee first and then you'll be given the secondary after? I'm not entirely sure. I believe a secondary does exist though according to ADEA supplemental guidelines under Touro:
  • Upon receipt of your ADEA AADSAS application, we will send you the required secondary application, as well as a link to pay the $100 application fee. Please allow two-three weeks for us to receive these materials.
Also, the e-mail mentions "Please click the link below to make your $100 secondary application fee which will move your application to the next step of reviewing the letters of recommendations and the completion of the secondary"

If my letters won't be in until August, can I just pay the secondary fee later until the letters are received?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I just got an email from Touro titled "Admissions Secondary Application Request." They provide a link to make the fee payment, but I don't see a place to answer any supplemental questions. Is there an actual secondary application or is it just the fee?
just got informed that you click on both links and make the payment, no additional info required.

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure about Touro, but for some schools the "secondary" is just a payment and not much else.

Reactions: 1 users
I received that as well. Maybe you have to pay the fee first and then you'll be given the secondary after? I'm not entirely sure. I believe a secondary does exist though according to ADEA supplemental guidelines under Touro:
  • Upon receipt of your ADEA AADSAS application, we will send you the required secondary application, as well as a link to pay the $100 application fee. Please allow two-three weeks for us to receive these materials.
Also, the e-mail mentions "Please click the link below to make your $100 secondary application fee which will move your application to the next step of reviewing the letters of recommendations and the completion of the secondary"

If my letters won't be in until August, can I just pay the secondary fee later until the letters are received?
So then it seems that they want us to pay first and only then will we receive the secondary application.

Last edited:
Did anyone get the payment confirmation email after paying? I got the receipt when you hit submit but not one in my email.

Just emailed Touro and they said I'm all set, but still no email confirmation.
Edit: They emailed me again saying they will check on Monday for me. So idk still...

Last edited:
Interesting I didn't get an email either but when I spoke to them they usually don't send confirmation emails. Odd...
What # did you call to speak to them? I emailed them and there was a guy who said he'll look into my report on Monday to see what's up.

Touro is charging a $100 supplemental fee? Wow. Most established schools are much cheaper than that.

What # did you call to speak to them? I emailed them and there was a guy who said he'll look into my report on Monday to see what's up.
I emailed them to and someone mentioned that only if they're missing something they'll email you otherwise assume that your application is complete as long as it's verified on aadsas. But someone mentioned earlier that they did receive an electronic receipt of their payment. I was hoping to get one too..

Touro is charging a $100 supplemental fee? Wow. Most established schools are much cheaper than that.

maybe they need to hire an interior designer to transform their old IBM building into something cool :)

Just got back to them, my payment has been confirmed. And recieved an email.

Reactions: 1 user