TPR Books for Sale -- BRAND NEW!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usk92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all -

I signed up to take TPR course at the beginning of the summer (June 2014), but ended up not completing it (PA school is more my route). Anyway, I'm stuck with all of these brand new TPR books (2013 ed.), and I'd love for someone (or some people) to take them off of my hands! I went to about a week of the review course, so a few of the books have a very minuscule amount of writing in them. I'll mark each book's condition below. While I understand the MCAT is changing, these review materials will still be incredibly useful. They're the exact materials I got when I signed up for the $2500 review course. Please keep in mind that these are only accessible when you enroll in the course!

Here's what I have:

In-Class Compendium (barely used, some writing in a few of the passages)
Biology Review (no markings)
General Chemistry Review (small amount of highlighting & writing in two sections of one chapter)
Organic Chemistry Review (no markings)
Physics and Math Review (no markings)
Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review (no markings)
Science Workbook - Hyperlearning (no markings)

Looking for best offer -- first come, first serve. I'd be happiest to sell them as an entire set, but realistically, I know that's a long shot. Willing to separate them if necessary, I'm an extremely motivated seller. Message me for more details!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: