Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been using the TPR Complete MCAT book to study? I'm working my way through the biology section, and I am doing terribly on the freestanding questions at the end of the chapters. (Like 50% accuracy)
I don't know if I'm just not learning anything or if their questions are just too convoluted to make sense of. I didn't do great on the TPR practice test either (502, no content review).
I don't know if I should even keep using this book, or try something else. My test is 2 months away and I feel like I'm not learning anything
Thoughts?
I don't know if I'm just not learning anything or if their questions are just too convoluted to make sense of. I didn't do great on the TPR practice test either (502, no content review).
I don't know if I should even keep using this book, or try something else. My test is 2 months away and I feel like I'm not learning anything
Thoughts?