TPR Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ebete

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received TPR Hyperlearning (not taking class) and am so impressed. I have EK from a few years ago and a Kaplan BN bought book. I took my prereqs. many years ago, and so need more detail than most.

Can anyone tell me the study schedule used in class or a home schedule? There is so much reading material (Science review, manual, compendium) I don't know where to start, and what not to read...since there is way too much detail. Does anyone have time to read all the books and still have time to do the entire workbook? Lets not forget the verbal books and the class compendium. (I'll be using the EK verbal method, I think I do better).

I would love to go through all the books but the family (kids) take a little time :laugh: actually LOTS! So just trying to get the best out of the resources I have.

Either way I started at the beginning of this week, and am really looking forward to crush this thing!!!!

Thanks for any feedback

Members don't see this ad.

BrettBatchelor said:
For a schedule for the Big Kaplan book check out the blog link in my signature.

Brett, I just saw your blog entry and I used the exact same method, more or less, to study this past summer (albeit in less time). Very good :thumbup: