TPR verbal exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedyIs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the Princeton Review exams just so hard or did I just get dumber? I was scoring 9-11 on AAMC verbal exams, which was making me feel happy since I used to score 8 before. But then now I take TPR verbal exams (A-D tests), I'm scoring less than 8. Damn I'm depressed. T.T

Members don't see this ad.

no way i am convinced TPR tests are harder then AAMC and i am also convinced that they subtract a point from your real score...on AAMC tests im getting 1-2 points higher in every section...you're not dumb TPR is screwing with your head

Yeah, I've also noticed that the TPR passages are VERY detail oriented: some of them are so specific that you HAVE to go back and re-read huge chunks of the passage to answer the questions. I hope my real test isn't like that.

i love TPR...i wouldn't have gotten through this summer without them but verbal i feel like they haven't taught me anything and their practice material is INSANE...nobody should be subjected to read the crap they give us....its utter C-R-A-P. even the teacher is like this sucks...what i did is i got kaplan stuff and EK and thats what i use along with AAMC tests..TPR just isn't good at teaching verbal