TPRH 2012 Complete Set (brand new) - cheap!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

obeserabbit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 100% brand new, TPR Hyperlearning MCAT complete set of books. These books are all the latest edition, and are what you'd get if you signed up for the actual Princeton Review course.

Get these now and be ready for the January MCAT! The workbooks alone are worth their weight in gold, and the review books are all really high-quality, printed in color, etc.

The set:
MCAT Science Workbook 2012
MCAT Verbal Workbook 2012
MCAT In-Class Compendium 2011
MCAT Biology Review
MCAT Organic Chemistry Review
MCAT General Chemistry Review
MCAT Physics and Math Review
MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review
MCAT Science Review Questions and Solutions

Looking for $250 + shipping --> $225 + shipping

edit:
pics have been uploaded
http://i.imgur.com/xEpwE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rxOCk.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, i am interested in getting my hands on theses books. I'm just a little hesitant to shell out $225 to someone over a forum. How do i know ill actually get the books. Also could you take a picture of the books with a recent news paper or with the website msn.com in the back ground of the pictures.

hi, that's perfectly understandable. i'll take some pics once i get home today. i've also sold lots of stuff on other forums and i have 100% feedback on ebay; pm me if you'd like references.

hey would it be possible to buy just the hyperleaning verbal workbook?

Hey there! very interested here! I also sent you a pm!

If all of these books are brand new, that's a great deal considering just the verbal workbook is going for sale at $80 on other threads.

If all of these books are brand new, that's a great deal considering just the verbal workbook is going for sale at $80 on other threads.

yeah it is, I still have a few more sets available!

bump

edit: also, PM me if you're planning on purchasing the AAMC practice exams