TPRH Passage 20 Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gandyy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Out of all the verbal passages I have ever done since day 1 of studying for this test... I have never encountered such a convoluted mess of jargon. I've never done so poorly on a VR passage.

Its about multiculturalism. Has anyone else experienced this?

Members don't see this ad.

I felt like that passage was full of it. I usually do pretty well on TPR passages missing 1-2 per passage but for that one, I scored 1/5 right! I wouldn't take it too seriously..just read the explanations and know what you did wrong and move on. As long as your other passages are consistent, don't worry about this one.

I felt like that passage was full of it. I usually do pretty well on TPR passages missing 1-2 per passage but for that one, I scored 1/5 right! I wouldn't take it too seriously..just read the explanations and know what you did wrong and move on. As long as your other passages are consistent, don't worry about this one.

Yea Im in the same boat.

Somtimes though how do I find out what i'm doing wrong.

Like check out my post game review of passages (folllowing sn2's guide doing 2 verbal passages a day)

(missed question number). "Did not Read questions carefully" or "Missed a Detail in the paragraph, and try not to pick extreme answer choices unless they are absolutely right"

Stuff like that is what I write down in my notebook. Any help on doing a better post game?

If you've taken the SA, you should get a better idea of what type of questions and topic types you need to work on. I would adjust your VR approach once you figure out your weaknesses. One of the things I need to work on is reading faster (I can read a lot faster on paper than computer) and reading the questions carefully..sometimes I misread the question and choose the wrong answer. I noticed I did that a few times when I did the SA.

If you've taken the SA, you should get a better idea of what type of questions and topic types you need to work on. I would adjust your VR approach once you figure out your weaknesses. One of the things I need to work on is reading faster (I can read a lot faster on paper than computer) and reading the questions carefully..sometimes I misread the question and choose the wrong answer. I noticed I did that a few times when I did the SA.

Alright I'll look into it then. thanks