General Admissions & OTCAS TTU MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

galegriffin

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, all. I'm kind of just here to see what y'all think about my stats so far, and my chances of getting into a good MOT program. :)

My overall GPA is 3.75 (will most likely hit over 3.8 after my last semester is done). In my last 60 hours I think I've made five Bs??? Don't exactly know the GPA.

My pre-req GPA will either be a 3.8, or 3.65 depending on how my last pre-req class goes.

I haven't taken the GRE yet!

I have roughly 40 hours of shadowing done, will get more come application time.

I am a UTA for an A&P professor, an RA for a psychology professor, and I have hundreds of volunteer hours logged at the local dog shelter, haha. I'm also a member of an Honors society by invitation for being in the top 15% of my class. :)

I will have letters of rec from one A&P professor, one OT, and two psychology professors.

My top voice is Texas Tech because I go there now as a Kinesiology major!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You'll be happy to know that Tech does not require the GRE, as TWU and UTMB do.

Your stats honestly look wonderful, your essays also matter! You have 3, 250 word essays. Its a short word count so make it count. Your interview I believe is also a big factor mostly because the individuals interviewing have no clue what your application said, big opportunity for you to sell yourself. Also apply early!