Ttuhsc dpt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucagt2892

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else starting the DPT program at Tech in May? I was accepted to the Lubbock program and I am anxious to starting getting to know people and find out more info, but Tech hasn't been communicating much these days!

Also, any advice/tips from people already in the program would be appreciated =)

Members don't see this ad.

My advice is to just be patient, and if you haven't started looking at housing that would be a great idea to do so. I You will get a list of classes to register for along with a list of books. They are not going to leave y'all out to dry, just takes a lot of work getting everything situated because they are not only preparing 1st years schedules, they are making sure 2nd years have their schedule/clinicals set up for the summer, along with the 3rd years clinicals set up. Take advantage now and relax come summer its pretty fast paced due to the course load.

First off, congrats on getting in!! I'm excited to get to meet you and your class this May!

Some advice, like RPC2011 said, I would get your housing and books all squared away as soon as you can. I know you get anxious to hear back from Tech because I was the same way, but dont worry they will get you all the info you need in due time :) For now, enjoy the time you have off before you start up in May!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask away! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!!

Tech emailed on Friday so I was able to register and all that fun stuff and I have already rented a house! I am equally excited and scared to death lol but I can't wait until May!

I will also be attending the dpt program this summer at tech. Has anyone created a facebook page yet for our class?

Just word of advice make sure your group is set to private.