Tufts 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello hello

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys whoever has applied to tufts csn you tell me how n when to submit fee n photo n other documents?

Members don't see this ad.

once u applied to caapid, they will email u abt supplemental documnt request... did u receive such email?

Members don't see this ad :)
wait for 1 or 2 weeks, they also send a link in their email to pay a supplemental app fees online... so u have to wait for it..

Ok than you.. N we just have to send mark sheets, nbde, toefl n photo right?

Photo needs to be sent as pdf. They don't want you to send a hard copy.

Hello, anyone know when they will send out interview invitations? and the time frame of the interviews? thank you.

September 1st week. Interview will start in September.

September 1st week. Interview will start in September.
Thank you! did you receive application completed confirmation email from them? i never received any emails from them. I don't know if my application is completed or not. I have try to email them but they didn't reply. thank you.

Yes. They were pretty quick to respond. But I applied in Mid May.

Probably they will have lot of applications to process now. Probably close to 500 to 600.

Yes. They were pretty quick to respond. But I applied in Mid May.

Probably they will have lot of applications to process now. Probably close to 500 to 600.
Yes they finally replied me and said they are really busy now due to high volume of applicants. So they still cant confirm my application completion at this time.

hey guys i paid in caapid for tufts on 6th aug. Do u know when will they send me supp application email?

hey guys i paid in caapid for tufts on 6th aug. Do u know when will they send me supp application email?
I think they are very busy right now with the applications and no time to confirm. I submitted mine in July and I have tried to email them and ask for my status and they just tell me to be patient.

Did you guys see the other thread.. It says someone already got an invite from tufta and it's the one and only 1 batch like last year. Of course it begins with "my friend".

I don't know how many people were invited but I know she was offered either the date of 29th and 30th of September. And I THINK it will be the only batch because that's what they did last year but not positive!

That's what a certain Priya Singh on the other thread. I'm not freaking out but I'm about... Lmao

Well I'm not trying to freak anyone out. You are free to call the school and ask, but there certainly have been interviews sent and last year there WAS only one batch. You can ask about that as well.
Also, my friend was invited and isn't on these forums. Am I suppose to give her name to prove it because that hardly sounds reasonable.