Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone know the chances of getting accepted at Tufts after an interview this late in the cycle?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who has been accepted heard back before the date that they said they were meeting to make decisions?

Has anyone who interviewed in February heard back?
Not yet, but from what I understood the committee is meeting on 2/19, and based on the info earlier on this thread they can start sending decisions later that night or the Monday after

Not yet, but from what I understood the committee is meeting on 2/19, and based on the info earlier on this thread they can start sending decisions later that night or the Monday after
Do you think they would make a decision on interviews from that week?

Do you think they would make a decision on interviews from that week?
It's possible! Some people have had their interviews the same week that the committee has met and they've been accepted ~2-3 days after their interview

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who’s interviewing next week, other than presentation day did you get a date for the actual interview yet?

Hey guys can anyone at tufts comment on these questions: would appreciate your transparency. considering tufts vs buffalo (IS)

1. have their been issues with covid and/or been able to cope with it?

2. Clinical requirements in spite of covid, which school is better prepping students to graduate on time?

3. student:faculty ratio esp in the preclinic

4. anatomy labs, which one offers more hands-on or are they both similar?

Yay, just got an invite to interview/presentation day :) Does anyone know if the class of 2025 is full? (Like is my interview for waitlist?) Or what's it at right now?

Yay, just got an invite to interview/presentation day :) Does anyone know if the class of 2025 is full? (Like is my interview for waitlist?) Or what's it at right now?
When’s your interview?

Congrats! I just got an invite today too and was wondering the same thing

Congrats! I just got an invite today too and was wondering the same thing
Honestly if they didn’t say that the interview is for a deferred interview then it should most likely be for regular admissions!

I just declined my offer today. I kind of feel bad but after getting rejected in the past it feels good to have options. Good luck & I’m happy to know one of you guys will get my spot!

Reactions: 6 users
I had my interview today, is it weird to send a letter of intent before hearing back?

is anyone else super nervous for decisions today!!??😐😐

Reactions: 3 users
has anyone who received an invite to presentation day next week gotten a date for their interview yet?

I'm guessing if we don't hear back soon then we'll definitely hear back by Monday morning.

I’ve gotten emails back at 10pm from tufts so idk 🤷🏽‍♂️

Are they still sending out interviews? Does anyone know how long they will continue to send them out for? I know their email said February but I just wanted to see if there were any updates.

Does anyone know if the interview is for admissions to class of 2025 or for the PDND program? How many more seats are available until they are considered full?

Are they still sending out interviews? Does anyone know how long they will continue to send them out for? I know their email said February but I just wanted to see if there were any updates.
There's another presentation day set for next Tuesday which means they are still interviewing throughout the week.

Does anyone know if the interview is for admissions to class of 2025 or for the PDND program? How many more seats are available until they are considered full?
Did you receive an interview and did it say anything about PDND?

My interview is coming up, any advice? Thanks in advance! (I know this questions been asked before but I wanted different perspectives)